Chapter 61

(Simon's POV)

"Simon! Have you broke up with Mezhgan?"
"Simon! Are you with Cheryl?"
"Simon! Are you in a relationship anymore?"
All questions were being fired at me as I made my way into the studio.As I get in the doors,I let out a sigh and walk on down to the judges room.I walk in the room and it's only Paula in there,
"Where is everyone?"
"LA and Nicole are with their acts and all the producers are sorting the stage out."
"Oh right."
"You alright Si?"
"Yeah I'm fine,it's just those bloody paps."
She gives me a sad smile.
"Would you like a coffee? I'm making one."
"Go on then.Thanks."
I watch her walk over to the machine and put the cup under it,
"So where's Cheryl? She's usually here."
"Shes popped to see Nadine before coming here."
"Oh I see."
We sit in silence for a while,until she brings my coffee over,
"Thank you."
"No problem."
She takes a sip out her cup before putting it on the table.
"So,what's going on? Are you trying to sway the paps off of your relationship or what?"
"How do you know?"
"Well most of today's papers and magazines have you and Cheryl on the front.So it's not exactly hard to know."
"What? Yesterday there was like two or three papers!"
"Well maybe they've read into it more.They've pictured you both turning up together at rehearsals and her going back to yours and stuff."
"It's hard you know.I love her to death and those paps make her life an absolute misery!"
I see Paula smiling back at me,
"What?"
"You said you loved her!"
"Of course I love her!"
"You love who Simon?"
I turn around and see LA stood by the door,
"Umm ---"
Just then,my phone starts ringing.I breathe out a sigh of relief and Paula looks at me and whispers,
"Saved by your phone."
I just smile slightly at her and look at my phone and see Cheryl calling.
"Hi babe."
"Simon?"
"What's wrong Cheryl?"
"Not to worry you or anything,but I'm near the studios and Derek is kind of following us."
"What? Where abouts are you to?"
"Umm,by that little cafe."
"Just keep walking,I'll be there in two minutes!" 
I stand up and start walking out the room and I hear Paula shout,
"Where are you going?"
But I just run,I can explain to her another time.

------
(Cheryl's POV)

I can hear his footsteps getting closer,so I start to walk abit faster.I look over me shoulder and see he's catching up with us.I just hope Simon gets here soon.Me feet are getting tired and I just want to feel safe.I hear footsteps running,so I look infront of us and see Simon running down.I look behind us and see that Derek's stopped,so I just turn and look at him.
"Why the hell are you following us?"
"I just wanted to apologise,but I know I need to keep space between us!" He shouts.
"Are you trying to scare the hell out of us? Cause right now,after last time,I don't know if your gonna hurt us! Your meant to be a friend!" I shout back abit angrily.
"I'm sorry Cheryl,I really am!"
"That's the exact same words as Ashley said to us! You know the guy you helped us leave,and look what he did,he blew his bloody chances! Why the hell should I forgive you?!"
"I promise you,it was never meant to be like that Cheryl! It's just,I hadn't spoken to you since the things I said,then I come back from filming and you've got a boyfriend."
"So what Derek? I'm not your property,I can do what I like,and be with who I want!"
"I know you can,and I know I was extremely stupid for what I did the other night!"
"And what exactly is your reaction gonna be if you don't like the guy I'm with then Derek?"
"It's your relationship,not mine.If your happy,I'm happy! I'm just so so sorry about what I did the other night."
I felt arms wrap around us,and I automatically hit out.
"Ow!"
I turn around and see Simon stood there.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry babes!"
"It's alright,I shouldn't sneak up on you."
I see that his lip is bleeding from where I hit him,
"We should go and clear your lip up babe."
He wraps his arm around us and I turn and look at Derek,
"Thank you for apologising.But I can't forgive you,well not yet anyway.You raised your hand to us Derek! If Simon didn't pull you back,you would of hit us,and that scares us! I've never seen you like that,but you seriously frightened us that evening.Maybe one day I'll be able to forgive you,but it's definitely not yet."
"Okay,I understand Cheryl.I hope you stay happy,and I'm sorry for scaring you.I just hope one day you can forgive me.Bye Cheryl."
I watch him walk back down the empty road with his head down and his hands in his pocket.I will forgive him one day,but he needs to learn his lesson cause I'm upset and hurt by his actions.I look up at Simon,knowing he wants to say something.
"He seemed really sorry Cheryl."
"I know,and one day I will forgive him,I just can't do that yet.Not only do I feel hurt by what he did,he needs to learn,but I'm happy he did apologise.I just wish he didn't follow us to apologise,I was bloody scared!"
He wraps his arms around us and brushes his hand through me hair,
"I was shocked you stopped to be honest."
"I seen you coming and I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to us."
"I definitely wouldn't! I love you so much."
"I love you to."
I give him a peck on the lips,avoiding his cut,then he puts his arm around us and we walk back  to the studio.

------
(Simon's POV)

We got back to the studio and got to my dressing room so I could sort out my lip.The cut wasn't bad,it was really small,so I just boiled some water and got some cotton wool and bathed my lip.I cleared away all the blood and looked in the mirror,noticing it wasn't really that swollen.
"I'm so sorry babes! I just wasn't expecting you to sneak up behind us!"
"It's fine sweetheart,honestly."
I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and lean in and give her a kiss.
"I am ---"
I give her another kiss,
"Please stop apologising gorgeous."
She gives me a slight smile before giving me one last kiss.
"Your perfect you know."
I see her put her head down,so I put my finger on her chin and tilt her head up to look at me.
"I'm not at all."
"Well you are to me in your own special way."
She gives me a smile before laughing slightly,
"You turning out to be a softy Mr Cowell?"
"Only to you!" I just give her a smile in return.
There's a knock at the door,
"Who is it?"
"LA!"
Cheryl sits down on the sofa and blows a kiss at me,and I just roll my eyes at her.
"Come in!"
The door opened and he looked at me,
"Charlie,as in the choreographer is looking for you.He wants to know song choices so he can sort out the routines.Secondly,your acts are waiting by the stage for you cause they don't know where to go,and thirdly,what the hell did you do to your lip?"
"Oh,that would be down to us!"
He slightly jumps when Cheryl speaks,
"Cheryl,hi.I didn't know you were here."
"I've only just got here." She gives him a dimpled smile.
"What did you do to his lip?"
"He snuck up behind us and I accidentally hit him in the face."
"Right." He looks at me, "I'm going to go,I'm sure I'll see you both in abit."
Then he just leaves the room.I look at Cheryl when she started laughing,
"He seemed so awkward,he seemed to not know what to do!"
I just smile at her.
"Hey,come here."
She stands up and walks over to me,wrapping her arms around my neck.
"What is it babe?"
I put my hands on her hips,
"Nothing,I just wanted to do this!"
I lean forward and capture her lips in a passionate kiss.I feel her push me back slightly,then she starts to lightly bite my bottom lip.I trace my fingertips below the tops of her shorts,and hear her slightly moan into my mouth.We both jump when the door suddenly opens,
"I really didn't want to walk in on that!"
"Well it's called knocking on the door,not just walking straight in Paula!"
She just rolls her eyes at me and then looks at Cheryl.
"Cheryl! your here!"
"Yep I am now."
She walks over and gives Cheryl a hug,
"What was it you needed Paula?"
"You do realise LA is suspecting stuff right?"
"No!"
"Yeah,he just came down to the judges room from here and said to me,I swear there's more between Cheryl and Simon!"

------
(LA's POV)

I was looking through the door,watching Cheryl helping 'LaKoda Rayne' with their song for this week.I didn't get why she was helping some of the acts out so much,she wasn't getting paid to do it.I see how happy she is doing this and wonder why she isn't a judge.I hear her cheer when the girls complete their song,then she goes and gives each of them a hug.I hear her say she needs to go and the girls and Paula say thank you to her.I start walking back down the corridor before anyone sees me.I hear the door open and I turn and see Cheryl,
"Alright LA?"
I stop so she can catch up,
"I'm good thanks,you?"
"Yeah I'm alright,just me feet bloody killing us!"
I look down at her shoes and laugh,
"And you wonder why! Those heels are massive!"
"But they look good."
I just shake my head at her,
"Just kill your feet for fashion then."
She just laughs,
"Yeah,of course! But I will be taking them off when I get to the next place."
"Where you off to?"
"Just to the big room next door to the stage with Simon and his acts.They're all rehearsing in there."
"Oh right."
We carry on walking along the corridor until we get to the room next to the stage.
"I'll see you later Cheryl."
"Yep,see you later LA!" She calls back.
I watch her walk over to the acts and they all just stand up and give her a hug.She seems to have bonded with the girls really well and seems to be a second mentor to them.Then she makes her way over to Simon and gives him a hug.I see her pull away slightly and then take his hand while he puts his hand on her waist and pulls her slightly closer to him.I see him stroking her waist,then she turns around and his arms wrap around her.Cheryl just looks at me through the door and just smiles.