Chapter 65

(Lily's POV)

I quickly walk down the stairs into the living room where Joan is.
"Are you alright pet?"
"I just kind of walked in on them!"
She laughs slightly,
"It's not funny!"
"It is abit.I didn't even realise they were here!"
"Neither did I!"
I hear footsteps coming from upstairs,and I know for a fact it will be Cheryl stomping about.
"Lily!" I hear her shout.
"Hide me!" I whisper to Joan.
"Don't worry,she'll be fine,she's just embarrassed!"
"Embarrassed? I think I'm scarred with that image for life!"
I see her smile at me,
"Don't laugh!"
"Lily! Where are you?!"
I just sit down on the sofa with Joan,waiting for Cheryl to come in here.I hear her stomping down the stairs,and the door swings open.
"Lily!"
I just look at her,I don't exactly know what to say.
"What the hell! Why were you going in me room?!"
"I needed to add something to your schedule diary! I wish I didn't now!"
"Oh." Was her reply,and I could see her cheeks turning slightly red.
"You have a photoshoot and interview for q magazine on Saturday! I was going to write it down for you!"
"This Saturday?"
"Yes! They are bringing out a magazine a week before Christmas,and they wanted you to front it considering the last issue you were on sold amazingly!"
I see her smile slightly,
"Okay.I thought the diary was what you were after.Here."
She throws her schedule diary over to me,letting me write it in,then I throw it back to her.
"Just so you know,I will knock in future! I didn't know you were even in the house!"
She gives me an embarrassed smile,then nods her head.
"I'm going to go to bed.I'll see you both in the morning.Night mam,night Lily!"
"Night!" We both say as she walks out the door.
"Now that wasn't that bad was it pet?"
I turn to Joan and just roll my eyes,trying to get the image out of my head.

------
I was sat in the kitchen having a cup of tea,and it must be about seven in the morning.I just couldn't sleep properly,one with the image and two because Simon and Cheryl had kept me up most of the night.I look up from my magazine when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs,I'm pretty shocked to see Cheryl up so early.She comes into the kitchen humming to herself,walking over to the kettle.She gets two mugs out of the cupboard and gets the coffee out.I just watch her dancing slightly around the kitchen,and then she turns to me.
"Morning Miss England!"
I just raise my eyebrows at her and I just get a smile in return from her.She walks over to me,
"What's up Lilz?"
"I could ask you the same question! Your never like this in the mornings!"
She just gives me a wink,
"Actually,pass on that! Don't tell me the details!"
She just laughs,patting my knee,before going back over to the kettle.
"Cheryl,do me a favour?"
"What's that babe?"
"Do your dressing gown up! I think I have a mental image for life of you and Simon!"
She rolls her eyes at me,doing her dressing gown up abit tighter before going back over to the kettle to finish the drinks.I hear more footsteps coming down the stairs,so I just look back down at the magazine I was reading.
"Babe I was gonna bring our drinks up to bed!"
"Well you don't have to now."
I look up at them kissing,and he has his hands all over her body.I make a loud coughing sound so they pull apart,
"Seriously guys! Get a bloody room!"
Cheryl puts her middle finger up at me.
"Actually you already have,I heard plenty last night!"
I see them both turn slightly red in the cheeks.I hear Cheryl whispering for Simon to go in the living room,and when he finally does,she turns to me.
"Why do you keep embarrassing us?"
"Embarrassing you? Really? I'm not embarrassing you,I just don't want my own show!"
"Lily! I know your probably embarrassed from last night,but how do you think I feel? I was practically naked and you seen us doing stuff!"
"I know,I'm sorry.I'm just shocked still and the images won't come out of my head!"
"I understand babe.We'll hopefully be able to laugh about this in a few months!"
"Hopefully."
With that,she wonders off into the living room.

------ (Simon's POV)
We were sat in the living room watching day time TV.I was sat up and had Cheryl led across my lap.She had a pout on her lips while looking at the TV,and she just seemed lost in her own thoughts.
"Are you okay darling?"
I just get a grumble in return,so I grab the controls and turn the TV off.She just turns over and faces me,giving me a slight smile.I run my hand through her hair and smooth her cheek,getting a bigger smile off of her.I lean down and give her a peck on the lips,but she pulls me back down by my shirt,giving me a passionate kiss.She opens her eyes and just stares me in the eyes,slowly dragging her nails up and down my chest.
"You know I love you right?"
I nod me head at her, "And I love you to!"
She gives me a massive grin, "I feel so perfect with you you know.I hid me feelings from you for a while,and I look at you now and I know that your all mine!"
"And I get to think that about you! I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet being in a relationship with you!"
I move myself so we're both led down,cuddled up,and place a kiss on her forehead.
"I can't wait ---"
The door opens and Cheryl's mam walks in.
"Oh.Morning both of you! Wasn't expecting you both to be up yet!"
"Morning."
Cheryl turns to face her mum, "Morning mam!"
"You two up to anything nice today?"
"Just back to Si's relaxing.Could you look after the dogs for us tonight please mam?"
"Yeah sure pet."
"I'll be back here tomorrow night.I have me photoshoot on Saturday morning."
"Okay pet,it's fine."
"Thanks mam."
She turns back to me, "Now where was I?"
"You can't wait to?"
"Oh yeah!" She quietens down, "I can't wait to start a family with you!" She whispers,with a massive cheesy grin.
"I can't wait either! Your the one person I've never been so sure on in my life!"
She leans forward capturing my lips,wrapping her arms around me.When we pull away,I lay one more gentle peck on her lips.
"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you too."
I just look into her eyes,my hand gliding up and down her side.I just watch her,remembering back to the night of the NTA's.