Chapter 20

(Cheryl's POV)

I stay outside and lean against a wall.I feel like I'm going crazy,like I'm either going to scream or cry.I watch Lily walk back inside behind Simon,obviously to talk to him and then Kimberley is just stood watching us. "Why are you watching us?"
"I never knew you had a thing for him."
I just sigh, "please don't question us Kimba."
"I won't question you,I know everything I need to know now.But what's going on Cheryl,you haven't been right for months,you've been acting,strange."
"I haven't,I've just had things on me mind.I'm sorry I didn't tell you about us sleeping together,no one was really meant to know.I've just been thinking I'm going completely nuts falling for him,like he's ever going to feel the same way for us!"
"Cheryl,are you completely crazy?"
"I'm going that way Kimberley!"
"Cheryl,your completely crazy if you think he feels nothing for you.Don't you see it at all?"
"See what?"
"Cheryl,seriously,open your eyes! It's so obvious,I'm not saying he's had feelings for you for ages,but there is some sort of spark there.The way you two acted when you were on X Factor together,some of that wasn't just friendly flirting Cheryl! Journalists and the public were picking up on it at points and you just laughed it off."
She then whispered, "Now I know you slept with him,I know you knew it to."
"I didn't,not then,we were drunk."
"What?"
"I went to his after one of the live shows on a saturday,we had quite a lot to drink,we were both at least tipsy,we said things we wouldn't say if we were sober.Then obviously we wouldn't of slept together if we were sober."
"And what about Mezhgan?"
"They split."
"Since when?"
"They split back then for a month,like nobody knew and hardly anyone knows now."
"And now?"
"They've finished and I blame meself,that's why me and Simon are at each others throats because of all this!"
"Chezza,this would not be your fault.If they did split because of feelings,then so what,you didn't know it would happen."
They are the truest words that have been said to us about this.I go over and give her a hug.
"Thank you."
"Cheryl,how much have you drank,honestly?"
"Quite a lot.I didn't want to come,but Lily said I couldn't avoid him forever."
"I'm glad she made you come here.Just promise me,let him speak tomorrow and tell him how you really feel.Whatever you both want,it will work out,just follow your heart and trust him.I know for a fact he won't hurt you okay?"
"Okay,I promise you." I give her a smile and we walk back inside.