Chapter 54

(Cheryl's POV)

"I'm just popping to the bathroom,I'll be back in a minute."
"I'll come with you!"
It was Drew, "Come on then." I give her a smile before we stand up and walk over to the toilets.
"You excited for the live show on Wednesday?"
"I'm excited,but nervous,it's only two days away!"
"Well if you sing anything like you did in the rehearsal room,you'll be just fine!"
She gives us a smile, "So,will you come to our rehearsals again?"
"I don't know,I hope so.Depends on two things."
"What's that?"
"One being if I'm invited and two being if you girls want us here."
"Of course we want you here! Your fun and we love your accent as well!"
I give her a dimpled smile.
"Well I'll try me best!"
"Simon will want you here with him,won't he?"
"I don't know."
"Of course he will! Don't be silly!"
"Why do you think that?"
"You have a really close relationship,all of us girls can tell that and we've only just met you today!"
"Oh right."
I see her lean back against the side and look around before she looks at us.
"I was just wondering,how come your hiding your true relationship with Simon?"
I quickly look at her, "What?"
She just laughs, "You two have a really close relationship,even when you worked together you apparently had a close relationship outside of work.How come you keep that from the public?"
"Oh." I breathe out a sigh of relief, "We meet up,but the paps can't stand outside our houses,so that's the only reason why people don't find out we meet up or anything."
"So are you staying with him?"
I laugh at her and finish sorting meself out. "You girls ask to many questions.Not that that's a bad thing or anything!"
She just smiles at us as we walk out the bathroom.
"So was the answer a yes or a no?"
"A maybe."
"So that's a yes then?"

------
We had finished the meal and were heading back to the studios.Simon had one of his arms wrapped tightly round me waist because we had paps walking behind us.The paps had been following us from the restaurant and they kept shouting stuff at us,for once,I wish they'd just leave us alone,I was having a good day out,getting to know the acts,but they couldn't even just leave us alone for that.
"Are you alright babe?"
"Mhmm."
"You sure?"
"I just can't be dealing with the paps shouting abuse at us today! normally there's a few good paps about who will stick up for us,but obviously not today!"
"Don't worry,you have me."
I turn me head to look at him and smile, "I know I do babes."
We walked abit further and I feel something skim over the top of me head and land right near one of the girls.I turn around at the paps,
"What the hell? That could of hit one of the girls"
I take a step towards the paps and hear them all starting to say stuff.
"Your shouting stuff at us for what? Rumours which I've never cleared up? If you want to know proper facts which will get all of you to leave us alone then here it goes.I'm not with Derek or Will,I never have been but we are friends.I never ever cheated on Ashley,that was the point of getting divorced so I could leave him and I know that's what caused all this abuse being shouted at us! Lastly,yes I am in a relationship and I'm incredibly happy with the guy I'm with! Now,that's everything answered,I've cleared everything up,you can leave us alone now!"
I turn back around and start walking.Simon takes me hand and gives it a squeeze and the girls turn to us,
"Is that what the paps are like to you?"
"Only recently.That's what it's like when rumours start,but you just need to sort it like that and they'll back off."
We carry on walking and I smile when I look back and see that the paps aren't following us anymore.

------
We had all been sat in the studio and the girls had been going up one at a time to practise their song a couple of times as well as the lighting,sound and the stage being sorted out at the same time.They had all finished and Simon wanted to have a word with all the judges and all the acts.
"Cheryl! Come down here!"
I was sat right up the top of the stairs at the back of the studio,like I had been for all of the rehearsal.I just thought I would leave Simon to mentor the girls and then I would go down when they finished,but now I know Nicole is gonna be down there,I don't think it's a good idea.
"Cheryl!" I just stay where I am.
I hear the door open and all the judges walk through and walk over to the judges table and sit down.Paula sees us and gives us a smile and then I see Simon's acts walking up the stairs towards us.They sit on the row of seats infront of us and look at us,
"How come your sat up here?"
"I wanted to let you guys get on with rehearsing."
"Well you could of sat down there with us.How come your sat up here now though?"
"Cause the judges need to talk and for that matter,you need to be down there!"
"The rest of the acts aren't here yet."
I look down to the judges and Nicole looks up at us and frowns and gives us a dirty look.
"You don't get on with Nicole do you?"
"Umm." I don't really know what to say.I don't want to say yes to them and then it being weird between them and Nicole,cause she is still a judge.
"Shall we take that as a yes then? Don't worry,she just blanks us,so it doesn't really matter what you think cause we already think shes rude."
"Girls,she is still a judge though."
"So? We tried being nice to her,but she ignores us all!"
"Oh.Well umm,we've never got on.It isn't just because of this."
"How come you don't get on?"
"We were both in girlbands at the time,she said something about one of me best friends and no one picks on me friends.so I said something about her and she didn't like it.So yeah,we never spoke."
"That wasn't nice of her!"
"I know,but none of us care anymore,our band is still together and me and Nicole just don't talk.Anyway,you better go back down,other acts are starting to arrive."
"We want to stay up here with you."
"You need to listen to Simon,he's your mentor."
"But he hasn't called us down yet.Anyway,you've kind of mentored us today."
"Not really!"
"You have! Anyway,will you please come down and sit with us?"
I look at them and Rachel is giving us puppy dog eyes which I can't say no to.
"Fine."
They all give us a massive smile before starting to stand up, "Come on then!"
I stand up and walk down the steps with them.All the judges look towards us and Simon gives us a smile.
"So you finally join us all Cheryl."
I look at LA Reid, "Umm,yeah,I guess so."
He gives us a smile, "It's nice to see you again."
I just give him a smile in return before sitting down on the stage with the girls.I feel me phone vibrate in me pocket,
'How come your not sat with me babes? xx'
'Because I don't want to be next to Nicole right now,I know she'll say something stupid! xx'
I see him read the message and he just looks up at us and smiles.
"Right Everyone.This is just a quick meeting really,I just want to say good luck to all of you for Wednesday and throughout the competition,concentrate on what you want to achieve.Also,to the judges,just mentor your acts,don't become to competitive,judge fairly as well and remember,we are trying to find a star! Any questions?"
No one puts their hand up or says anything, "Right then,all you contestants are free to go back home,same for the judges.Remember,tomorrow everyone has to be here for twelve to go through outfits with their contestants!"
With that,all the judges started getting up and all the contestants started getting their things together and started moving.I just stay sat on the edge of the stage and wait for it to become less busy.I feel a tap on me shoulder and I turn around to see the girlband I was helping earlier.
"We just wanted to say thank you for earlier,its really helped us and given us some more confidence!"
"I'm glad it's helped.If you need any help,just ask."
"Thank you."
They lean down and give us a hug before walking off.
"Cheryl?"
"Yes?" I turn around to see the girls were all looking at us.
"Will we see you tomorrow?"
"Maybe,you never know."
I give them all a smile before standing up and giving them all a hug.
"Bye Cheryl!"
"Bye girls,I'll see you soon hopefully."
I watch them all walk off before sitting back down on the edge of the stage.I see Simon walking over towards us and he gives us a wink.When he gets over to us,he puts his hand either side of us on the stage.
"What do you say when we get home,me,you,some food,wine,cuddles and films?"
I lean closer to him so me forehead is touching his, "Sounds like me perfect night in Mr Cowell!"
He leans in further and I feel his lips gently brush mine,but we hear the side door open,so I quickly pull away.Luckily enough it's only Paula,
"Sorry,am I disturbing?"
"No,carry on."
Simon looks at us disappointedly,so I whisper to him,
"Simon,your at work,wait until we get home!"
"Fine,but you owe me!"
He picks us up off the stage and carries us like I'm a baby.
"Babes,I can walk,you know that right?"
"Yes I do,but I thought I'd carry you!"

------
We had just pulled up to the house and Simon takes me hand as we walk in.As soon as the door gets closed,he pulls us up against him and starts kissing us.He turns us so I'm up against the door and I feel him start to fiddle with me clothes.
"Simon! Simon!"
We pull back suddenly when we hear someone elses voice.
"Who is it?" I whisper to Simon.
"Jackie! I gave her a key like a year ago and she never used it until the past couple of times she's been here."
"Oh."
I hear footsteps coming from the living room and then Jackie appears,
"Simon!" Then she looks slightly behind him, "Oh,hi Cheryl."
"Hi Jackie." I look at Simon, "I'm going to go into the kitchen,leave you two to talk."
I walk past them both and walk straight down to the kitchen.I sit down at the table,still being able to hear their conversation.
"So,has she moved in?"
"I don't know."
"How can you not know!"
"Basically,I asked her to come over here,but we haven't exactly had a conversation about her moving in,I don't want to scare her.We've been together for what,five days,it will be a week on Wednesday!"
"Yes,I know,but you've been close for a lot longer,so you never know!"
"Jackie,we will make decisions when we want to! And why are you here?"
"I came to get Mezhgan's stuff,so it's all out your house now! Also,I just came to say hi."
"Well me and Cheryl are having a nice night in,so if you don't mind,can you come back another time."
"Fine,I'll go now! I know when I'm not wanted!"
After a couple of minutes,I hear the door close and footsteps coming towards the kitchen.
"Well she won't just be turning up in the house again,I took the key from her!"
I give him a smile and then stand up and give him a cuddle.I shiver into him when I feel his hand trailing across me lower back.I tuck me head in the crook of his neck and kiss it down the side.
"Shall we order some food babe?"
"Mhmm."
"Chinese?"
"Mhmm."
"Well your going to have to let go of me so I can order the food."
"No."
I hear him slightly laugh,then I feel his hands going slowly up the front of me top.
"Don't be mean to us,cause I know you will go and order the food and leave us all hot and flustered!"
"I'm sorry babes."
He picks us up and carries us into the living room and lies us down on the sofa.
"I'm going to order some food and get some wine.If you can be bothered,choose a film." I just give him a smile in return and watch him walk back out to the kitchen.

------
"Si,don't be mean to us! You know what that does to us!"
He keeps trailing his hand up and down the inside of me leg really slowly.I turn so I'm facing him and he starts kissing us.
"Si,I want to watch the rest of the film!"
"Really?"
I just laugh, "No babe,just joking!"
So I lean back in to him again,slowly kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt.