Chapter 35

I walked into the judges room to see Simon sat with his arms around Cheryl's waist.Mezhgan was sat on a chair by all the make-up watching them.I walk over to her and she looks up for a second and then looks back at Simon and Cheryl. "Are you okay?"
"Are they always like this?"
"They've always been close since she came on the show."
"And what about the flirting?"
"Umm,I don't really know.I've only seen them like this a few times."
"Do you know what,I can't even watch the show because I'm so worried what he's going to do or say to her!"
"Have you mentioned to him about it?"
"Yes,but it always turns into a stupid argument!"
"What's the worse that can happen Mezhgan?"
"I don't know.I really don't trust them together,even though deep down I know nothing would happen because Cheryl's been through it all.It's just sometimes they're too close! What went on in the corridor? Someone said something about Simon and Cheryl,but I didn't pick up what."
I feel really put on the spot and obviously look really nervous.
"Please tell me."
"They were just messing around,that's it."
"That's not just it! People were making a big deal out of whatever happened!"
"Maybe you should ask him."
"He's not going to tell me,he never tells me anything to do with Cheryl because he knows I have a problem with those two together! Please just tell me Sinitta."
"Right,well ---" I look over to Simon and Cheryl and see Simon sat down and Cheryl stood over him with their foreheads together and his hands on her waist. "Exactly that,but by a wall."
She looks back over to them and she just looks really shocked.
"I'm sorry,but how am I meant to accept that?"
"I don't know,I'm sorry.But I can promise you there's nothing going on,it's just how close they are." I just sigh as she stands up and just walk out the room.I walk over to Simon and Cheryl who were just sat laughing, "Simon,go and speak to Mezhgan!"
"Why,what's wrong?"
"Simon! She's your fiance,just go and speak to her!"
Cheryl moves off of him and he stands up to go out the room.
"Cheryl,a word please."
She looks at me and speaks really quietly,
"Please don't Sinitta.I know what it's going to be about,we haven't done anything!"
"I didn't say you did."
"I know,but I know your going to say something about our relationship."
"Just bare in mind of Mezhgan please,it always causes an argument when your bought up."

I look back at them led on the sofa and see them still sat looking at each other,but I still can't tell if there is something going on or not.