Chapter 56

"Cheryl! That chocolate is for the dessert! Stop eating it otherwise we'll have none left!"
She just shrugs her shoulders at me and takes another cube of chocolate out the bowl.I go to grab the bowl but she gets to it before me,then just gives me a dimpled smile.
"Cheryl,pass the bowl!"
"Please?"
"Please!"
She just laughs and runs out the room.I run after her and see her going up the stairs.
"Cheryl! Get back down the stairs!"
"No!" I hear her shout.
"Fine,I'll come up then!"
I start walking up the stairs, "Cheryl,I know your in our room,so you have nowhere to go!"
I hear her giggling in our room and I go over to the door and slowly turn the handle.I see her sat in the middle of our bed with the bowl on her lap,eating the chocolate.
"I guess you don't want dessert then?"
"I'm happy with the chocolate thanks babes!" She just gives me a cheeky grin before putting the bowl on the side and then crawling to the edge of the bed.She puts her arms out towards me and I walk over to her and lift her up.She wraps her arms and legs around me before leaning in and giving me a kiss.
"You know what babe,we could always skip our dessert and entertain ourselves up here."
"I would love to,but someone just rang the buzzer!"
"Who is it?"
She just pouts at me, "I don't know yet."
She unwraps her legs from around me and stands on the floor before walking back over and getting the bowl of chocolate.
"You coming downstairs with me?"
"Yes."
She walks behind me down the stairs and goes into the living room while I go to the door.I'm shocked when I look through the camera at who's standing there.
"Cheryl! It's for you!"
I hear the living room door open, "Who is it?"
"Derek."
"Oh my god,why can't he just leave us alone! He's like me shadow now! Yes I enjoy working with him and being his friend,but since he said he liked us,he ---"
"Wait,he said he liked you?"
"Yes,but I said I didn't feel the same at all,but I wanted to be friends."
"And what did he say?"
"He was gutted and said that we could take it slow,but I made it clear I didn't want to be with him at all and I spaced meself from him for a while.I haven't seen him for like a month because of him being away and stuff."
"Do you want me to let him in?"
"Yeah,I'll get him to go."
I press the buzzer for the gate to open and I see him start to walk up the path.I look at Cheryl and see she looks abit nervous.
"Are you alright?"
"Yep I'm fine,I just don't know why he's here!"
I open the door and come face to face with Derek.
"Nice to see you Derek."
He doesn't reply and just looks straight at Cheryl.

(Cheryl's POV)

I see Derek look towards us and he takes a step in the door.I just look him in the eye and I can see anger.
"Derek,what's going on?"
He takes a couple of steps towards us.
"Why are you here?"
"I wanted to know why you've been avoiding me?"
"I haven't Derek,you've been away!"
"Why not answer my calls?"
"I've been busy Derek."
"What,with your boyfriend?"
I just frown at him,realising why he's just turned up.
"You going to answer me then dimples?"
"Derek,stop being so bloody childish! You think because I let you give us the nickname dimples I want to be in a relationship with you! It's none of your business who I'm with!"
He takes a few more steps closer to us,
"How long have you been with this guy then Cheryl? Who is he? Is this why you wouldn't say yes to being with me because you were already with someone?"
"No that isn't the bloody reason,you know that! I wanted you as a friend,nothing more! I appreciate everything you've done for us,but I've never ever said about us being more than friends,have I?"
"You said I was special!"
"Yes I did! You saved me life,you were there when I needed someone,that's why I said you were special!"
He cups me cheek and I step back from him.Then he does it again,but I can't walk back anymore,so I slap his hand away.
"Stop it Derek!"
I feel tears fall down me cheeks when he grabs me hand.
"We're meant to be together Cheryl! You know that deep down!"
"No we're not! We were meant to be friends,but I don't want anything to do with you after this! If you can't get it through your thick head that I don't like you like that,which I've made clear so many times,then I don't want you anywhere near us! I spaced meself away from you so you had time to think,but in that time,I've made meself incredibly happy with another guy!"
I see him raise his hand at us and close me eyes expecting a slap,but it never came.I slowly open me eyes when I hear Derek shouting,
"Get off me!"
I see Simon holding Derek back up against a wall.
"No one ever touches her like that! Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes! Just let me go!"
"I don't want to see you around here or around Cheryl unless she wants you! If you break that,you have me to put up with as well!"
With that,Simon opens the door and walks Derek to the gate and chucks him out.He walks back in the house and locks the gates before looking at us.
"Are you okay?"
I walk over to him and just cuddle into him and cry into his shoulder.
"Thank you so much."
"No one will ever treat you like that,not as long as I'm here!"
"I love you so so much babes."
I tuck me head into the crook of his neck,feeling me cheeks turn red.None of us had said I love you yet,but it just slipped out.I feel him kiss the side of me head and pull back abit and he looks us in the eye.
"Did you mean that?"
"I'm sorry,it's probably to soon,it slipped out."
I look down at the floor,
"Sweetheart,look at me."
After a while I slowly look up and see him smiling back at us.He leans in and gives us a kiss and as he pulls away,he looks us in the eye and says,
"I love you to."

------
"Baby,wake up."
I then feel a kiss on me forehead,then on me lips.I kiss him back before slowly opening me eyes.
"Morning babes."
"Morning sweetheart."
I cuddle into him and just listen to the sound of his heartbeat and close me eyes again.
"Did you want to come to the studio today or just the show tonight?"
"I'll come to the studio with you babe."
"Do you want to have a shower? I've got breakfast cooking downstairs."
"What we got?"
"Fry up."
"Ooh yum! I'll be down in abit then."
I give him a kiss before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.I turn around by the bathroom door,
"Oh and by the way,I did mean what I said last night.I really do love you."
He just gives us a massive smile, "And I really do love you to!"

------
"Cheryl! I need your help!"
"On what babe?"
"All of us judges have just been told we have to send an act home tonight.But because I have an extra act,I have to send two home!"
"What? Seriously?"
"Yes,they wanted to add a twist! They done it for the UK show as well!"
"Louis didn't tell us that when I spoke to him."
"It's Louis Cheryl,come on!" We both just laugh.
"Anyway,judge it on tonight's performances.If there's three outstanding performances,then there's your choices.But why don't you go and tell them now so they'll understand!"
"Your amazing!"
He leans forward and gives us a kiss before pulling away and wrapping his arms around us.
"You coming with me?"
"If you want us to.If not I'll stay here until you've told the acts."
"No,it's fine."
He grabs me hand before pulling us out his dressing room door.