Chapter 48

(Joan's POV)

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.I hardly had any sleep last night,all I could hear was laughing coming from me daughters room.I walk in the door to kitchen and see Lily sat at the table reading a magazine with a hot drink.She looks up at us and smiles,
"Not get alot of sleep then?"
"No,not at all.Did you?"
"Mine was fine.Its called getting a pair of headphones and listening to music instead of them!"
"Thanks for the warning!"
"Well now you'll know for the future!"
"I think when they go I'll be going back to bed.Remind us not to stay in the room opposite theirs again please!"
"I did warn you!"
I hear footsteps on the landing and then coming down the stairs.Lily looks towards the door and in walks Cheryl.She walks over to us and gives us a hug, "Morning mam.Morning Lily."
"Morning." I look at her and she just gives us a smile and walks over to the kettle.
"So,whys it so quiet in here?"
"Because it's first thing in the morning maybe."
"Hmm,right."
She looks at Lily and then just gets back to making the drinks.
"Right,I'm going to relax and watch TV!"
"Alright mam,I'll be in in abit,so it won't exactly be that relaxing!"

------
(Cheryl's POV)

Once me mam leaves the kitchen,I look over at Lily who's sat giggling,
"Can't say that was awkward much Cheryl!"
"Shut up Lily,what did I do?"
"Put it this way,she didn't get much sleep!"
"What? How's that my fault?"
"Whatever you two were doing last night was keeping her awake."
"But we didn't do anything last night,so I don't know!"
"You were laughing or something?"
"Oh right,that was only twice,one cause he was coming out with some really cheesey stuff and two in the middle of the night I was trying to get out of bed and got tangled in me covers and fell!"
"If you say so Cheryl!"
"Lily! It's true and you know it!"
"I know! I'm joking babes!"
"You better be! Now if you don't mind,I'm going upstairs with my boyfriend!"
"That sounds so weird you saying boyfriend."
"It's strange saying it as well! Anyway,I need to go and pack,see you in abit!"
I wonder back up the stairs with two cups of coffee and go into me room.
"You alright babes?"
"I'm fine and you?"
"I'm better now your back!"
"Aww,how sweet!" I laugh.I put the cups down on the side and climb back into bed and cuddled up to Simon, "I think we kept me mam awake laughing last night."
"Sorry babe,blame me for that,for my cheesiness!" I have to laugh at him,
"It is actually your fault for most of it!"
He leans in and gives us a kiss. "Am I forgiven?"
"Mhmm." He leans back in to kiss us again.He lifts us on top of him and I kiss him deeper.I moan into his mouth when I feel his hands go down me shorts.I pull away out of breath,
"Si,is this a good idea considering they're both awake downstairs?"
"Probably not the best idea,but you like a risk."
"Mmm,very true babe!"

------
"Si,I need to pack,we leave for yours in like an hour and I haven't packed or showered!"
"Go and have a shower then!"
"I will but you keep distracting us!"
I slide out of bed and grab me dressing gown to put on.I walk over to me on suite,turn the shower on and then pop me head back round the door.
"You joining us for a shower?"