Chapter 27

A couple of minutes later Cheryl came back in with her mug of tea and sits down next to me.I turn the TV off and turn to face her.
"So,did you and Simon actually talk yesterday?"
"Lily!" She goes slightly red, "Yes of course we talked." She takes a sip of her drink.
"We spoke about things."
"Don't go all shy on me Cheryl,I know for a fact your not that innocent."
"I am to." She says in a baby voice,
"Don't start! Now,what did I miss?"
"Nothing really." She just sits drinking her tea,
"So I didn't miss anything,but you ended in bed with him when I got back?!"
She just smiles at me, "Come on,tell me!"
She laughs, "Fine." She puts her cup of tea down and turns to face me.
"Right,well when you went upstairs,me and Simon talked about what we really felt for each other.That's all we spoke about really,then we came in here,watched TV and cuddled up.We also said about not telling people yet and just taking things slow."
I laughed at that, "Really?"
"Yes,I know what your thinking,how was jumping into bed with him taking things slowly!"
I just nod at her, "Exactly that!"
"You know Lily,it just happened! You went out,we had me place to ourselves and stuff just happened."
"Hmm and you two are worse together when you've had drink! What were you two whispering last night on the sofa?"
"Nothing really,I just asked if he was staying or going home and he said it was up to us,so I said he could stay! That's all that was said."
"Is he good?"
"Lily! I'm gonna pretend you didn't ask us that and I'm going to have a shower!"
"Obviously a yes then Cheryl!"
She just gives me a wink and walks out the room.

------
"Cheryl,move it or we're going to be late!"
"I'll be down in a minute!"
"It better be a minute! The drivers been waiting twenty minutes!"
"Calm yourself down!"
I feel my phone vibrating and get it out my pocket to see a text from Simon,
'Make sure Cheryl doesn't book anything for tomorrow night,I've got a surprise for her!'
I write back to him, 'okay! What's the surprise?'
I then shove my phone in my bag.
I look at my watch,I really hope the traffic isn't bad right now,otherwise we'll be late.
"Cheryl!"
"I'm coming now!"