Chapter 13

(Cheryl's POV)

Me and Lily had put a film on and was just sat on the sofa watching it.I wasn't really paying attention to the film at all,I was just led looking blankly at the tv just thinking.Lily hasn't told me at all what was said in her phone call with Simon,I don't know if she thinks I don't want to know or if she's waiting for us to ask her.
"Lily?"
She turns away from the tv and looks at us.
"Yes Cheryl?"
She pauses the film,it all just seems all to familiar to us.Obviously I'm not going to announce me undying love for her.
"What happened with Simon earlier?"
She sits up properly and completely faces us.
"He told me the truth Cheryl,that's what happened."
"What's the truth?"
"You really need to talk to him."
"Why?"
"He didn't break up with Mezhgan."
"Why did he tell me he did then?"
"You didn't let him finish.They've split up,but she ended the relationship."
"What? Why would she do that?"
"I'm not telling you that part.I think that's what he should tell you."
"Come on Lily,you can't just say that!"
"Cheryl,it's more personal,like something he said,but he should be the one to tell you,not me."
"Oh right.Is it bad though?"
"No,not bad at all really."
"Okay.Did he say anything else?"
"The only other thing really was it wasn't your fault,well it isn't your fault.I told him that you thought it was your fault."
"Why did you say that?"
"He deserved to know Cheryl! But he just said you shouldn't blame yourself,it's not your fault at all okay?"
"But they were happy!"
"Cheryl,they obviously weren't happy,otherwise they wouldn't of argued and they would still be together!"
"I'm just so confused right now you know.I'm going to go to me bed and just sleep the rest of the night away.I'll see you in the morning."
"Cheryl?"
"Yeah?"
"You can admit it to me you know?"
"Admit what?"
"That you have feelings for Simon and you meant what you said to him." She gives us a smile and I just grumble at her and walk off to me room for the night.