Chapter 18

I stay quiet,I know I can't say anything. "Lily? What's happened,why are they not talking?"
"Kimberley.Please just leave it."
"She's my best friend Lily,she's close to all of us,we should know!"
"Yeah,you should know,but it's not my place to tell you!"
"Why not? Your obviously the only one,other than them that knows what's going on!"
"I can't tell you.It's her place to tell you,or his,not me!"
"Well if there's something wrong with my best friend,I'd like to know!"
"Well ask her then! I don't a hundred percent know what's going on in her head and what she's thinking."
"Well thanks for telling me nothing! I'm going to find Cheryl!"
"Please just leave them to talk."
"Why? Your not telling any of us anything!"
"I can't say anything,that's why.Just trust me on this,please?"
"Fine,but if she's not back in ten minutes,then I'm going to find her."
"That's fair."
We had been sat talking for a couple of minutes and Louis comes over and says,
"What's up with Simon and Cheryl?"
"Why?"
"Their arguing out in the back alley,that's why."
"Oh god!"
Kimberley's looking at me,I don't know if she heard what Louis said. "What's going on?"
"Just come with me Kimberley,I'll kind of explain on the way."
She stands up and follows me.We get to a corridor and Kimberley stops me,
"Please tell me what's going on.I won't say anything."
"All I can say is Cheryl said something to Simon,their both confused and it's messing their relationship up completely."
"Right.What's happening now?"
"Their arguing out the back."
"Why are we stood here then!" She grabs my hand and drags me to the door.As soon as we get near the door,we can hear them arguing.
"You can go first Lily."
I roll my eyes and just open the door to go outside.I thought they may be quiet if the door opened,but obviously not.
"Cheryl,will you please just listen to me for two minutes!"
"Simon,I can't pretend I didn't say what I said.I can't pretend that I didn't mean it either,but I'm not happy with your split because it's made it harder for us to be around you."
"Cheryl,you've avoided me,you won't let me talk to you properly.It's turned out worst than last time."
"You can say it you know! We slept together before Simon and it didn't end up this bad!"
"You what?" Kimberley looks at me,then at Cheryl.It all just goes silent,all you can hear is the slight bass of the music from inside and people talking out the front.