Chapter 64

(Simon's POV)

"Simon? Why's there so many paps outside the airport?"
"I don't know darling.Don't worry,there's security waiting for us."
"Aww,you sorted that out?"
"Of course I did!"
She leans across the seat and gives me a kiss.We pull away when we hear the driver cough.
"Sorry,we've arrived at the airport now."
"Thank you." Cheryl says with a genuine smile.
She then turns to me, "I'm not moving until the security get by the car."
"Okay! I'm going to get the bags out of the boot!"
"Alright babes."
I open the door and make my way outside,shutting the car door behind me.I go to the boot and get both our suitcases out,and I look over to the entrance and see the security making their way down the steps.I close the boot and walk around to Cheryl's side and open the door,and watch as she carefully steps out the car.The security come down and take our luggage,and then I take Cheryl's hand and we follow them into the airport.I heard so many questions being fired at Cheryl,I understood why she found it hard sometimes.
"Cheryl! Why are you going out with your boss?"
"Cheryl! Over here! Is it serious between you and Simon?"
I watch her just put her head down,and barge through the paps which weren't moving from security.As soon as we get inside,I see her just relax.
"Are you okay darling?"
"I'm fine.I just wish they'd stop asking stupid questions all the time!"
"Come here."
She wraps her arms around my neck and just puts her head in the crook of my neck,cuddling into me.I wrap my arms abit tighter around her,keeping her close.
"The paps are gonna be ten times worse in the UK Si!"
"But we have security babes."
"I know,it's just,why can't they leave us alone!"
"It will get better in the end darling."
"I know."
We stay like that for a minute or so,until security take us over to check in for our flight and sort our suitcases out.

------ (Cheryl's POV)
"Ms Cole?"
I turn around and see the air stewardess stood by the seats.
"Yes?" I say with a smile.
"Umm there's this little girl who asked if I could give you this note.Is there any chance you'll take it?"
"Of course I will!"
She gives us a smile before passing us the note.I turn to Simon and see him smiling at us,
"I don't get why people are so nervous around us! Am I really that scary?"
He laughs a little, "Sometimes!"
"Oi!" I say pouting at him.
"Okay,fine,not usually! Not unless someone says something horrible about someone close to you,then you are slightly scary!"
I just laugh at him, "Of course! But in all seriousness,I'm not horrible or scary.I know I'm famous because of me fans,I know me main priorities and I do know what it's like to have nothing.I don't want people hardly speaking around us,unless it's Nicole,Lilly Allen or the paps!"
I look at him and can see he wants to laugh at me response,but I just glare at him and he knows not to bother.
"Of course not! Your absolutely lovely!" He says pulling us closer to him and giving us a kiss.
"I love you." He whispers to us.
"I love you to babe."
I give him a cheesy grin as we pull away from each other,and he wraps his arm around me waist as I open the note.I smile when I look at the note and it's obviously a little kid,because the writing is slightly messy,like when I was little.I read through her letter,and find out she's only six and her names Lillian.She's a big fan of Girls Aloud,but listens to me music all the time.
"Excuse me?" I call to the stewardess.
She walks over to us, "How can I help you?"
"This little girl,is it possible you can bring her through please?"
"If that's what you want I can."
"Yes please."
She wonders off into the other part of the plane,and I feel Simon poke us in the ribs,
"Oi stop it!"
"What you doing?"
"I wanted to meet the little girl,and it would be easier for her to come in here,than for us to go in there."
I wriggle out of Simon's embrace,and put the note in me jeans pocket so I don't loose it.He pulls us back towards him and goes to kiss us,but I pull back when I hear the door open again.I turn around and see the air hostess holding hands with a little girl,who looks like a younger version of Nicola when I met her in pop stars the rivals.She has the cheeky smile,the long ginger hair and quite pale,but she's an absolute little stunner.She walks over and I see her tighten her grip on the air stewardesses hand.
"Hiya pet.You must be Lillian right?"
She nods her head,looking abit star struck.I give her a dimpled smile,
"You look like a little version of Nicola from Girls Aloud!"
She gives us a massive grin and giggles slightly.
"Aww your so adorable!" I say giving Simon a smile.
"Come here pet."
She lets go of the stewardesses hand,and walks over to us,and I lift her up to sit on me lap.
"So,who are you on the plane with today?"
"That lady is looking after me!" She points to the air stewardess, "My mum lives in London and my dad lives in LA,so I see both of them!"
"Aww that's nice."
"Umm Cheryl?"
"Yes Lillian?"
She smiles at us, "Can I have your autograph please?"
"Of course you can pet."
She pulls out a little notepad and pen from a little rucksack she has on her back and passes it to us.I flick through the notepad and see she has quite a few autographs.
"You've got quite a few autographs pet!"
"I know! I change my notebook everytime I go to LA so I don't loose it!"
"Now that's a good idea!"
I write a little message in the book,and put me autograph underneath.
"Would you like Simon's autograph?"
"Yes please!" She says with a cheeky smile.
I pass the notepad to Simon,and he puts his autograph on the next page before passing it back to Lillian and saying,
"Your a cheeky little thing aren't you?"
"Yes!" She laughs,which makes both me and Simon smile.