Chapter 47

He drops us outside me front door because I need to pack and tell me mam and Lily.He walks us up to me front door and I turn to face him.
"Thank you for tonight.I had a really good time."
"It's no problem at all darling.I had a great time."
I move closer into him and we just stand cuddling for abit.
"Sure you don't want to stay?"
"Cheryl,your mum has only just found out about us,I think it would be weird for her to know I was in your room."
"Why do you have to be so good?"
"I have to be good to my girlfriends family don't I? And also I need to pack."
"Hmm,but I want you to stay.But it is nice hearing you say girlfriend!"
"But you are my girlfriend!" He leans in and kisses us,
"Are you sure I can't tempt you away from your luggage?" I kiss him again,
"You could quite easily actually!" I keep kissing him and it turns into a slow passionate kiss.We pull apart when me front door opens,
"On the doorstep,really? Safe place where you can't get caught!"
"Shut it Lily,don't be so sarcastic!"
"Ouch Cheryl,that really hurt!" We both just laugh and Simon just stands looking confused,
"You haven't seen the sarcastic side of Lily Simon! She's like it alot which I've got used to!"
"Oh great,you two are both like it! Why is it you two and the rest of Girls Aloud all seem to have the same sort of personalities?"
"Dunno actually! Us girls have been through our whole music careers together,so that's probably why! It's just Lily practically lives at me house right now and I've had to get used to the stupid sarcastic side!"
"Oi,that's not nice! Well,I only wanted to go and get my jacket from the car,can I go or am I disturbing you two?"
I just laugh at her, "Just go Lily!"
She runs over to her car and me and Simon just watch her.She grabs the jacket out of the car,locks the car and then runs back over to us.
"Oi Lilz,is me mam still up?"
"Yeah,she's sat in the living room.Why?"
"I need to talk to you both in a minute,so none of you go to bed!"
"Alright! Keep your knickers on,or am I speaking to soon?"
"Lily! Go back in the house!"
"Fine,I'll leave you two by yourselves!"
She walks back inside the house and Simon looks at us,
"She's completely crazy!"
"Trust us,you ain't seen nothing yet!"
"Good to know! Now,where were we?"
I wrap me arms around his neck,carefully holding onto me bag and move as closely as I can to him before kissing him.I smile into the kiss when I feel his hands starting to go up me dress.I pull away slightly out of breath and smile at him.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay babes?"
"What would your mum think?"
"I don't know,but it doesn't really matter what she thinks,it's my house! She probably wouldn't care in the slightest though!" I give him a kiss,
"We'd have to leave earlier in the morning so I can go home and pack first?"
"That's fine,it doesn't bother us."
"Two seconds then,I need to grab my stuff from the car."
I unwrap me arms from around him and he makes his way down to his car.Once he's made his way back up to us,we walk inside me house.
"Babes go on upstairs if you want.I'll quickly talk to me mam and Lily and then I'll be up."
"You sure?"
"Yeah,it's fine."
He gives us a kiss and then quietly makes his way up to me room.I take a deep breath and walk into the living room and me mam and lily look at us.
"Have a good time then?"
"Great time actually mam!"
"What did you do then?"
I walk over and sit down on the sofa next to Lily, "Well,he took us to a private park and he set out a blanket and lantern on top of a hill with food and wine."
"Aww how cute! Very romantic! I've been wondering ---"
"Joan,she'll tell us the details at some point,but she's keeping him waiting upstairs right now!"
I hit Lily's leg, "Ouch! What was that for? Actually,I know what that was for!" She just laughs.
"I didn't even know he was here!"
I feel me cheeks going redder and redder.
"Aww babes,don't be embarrassed!"
"Mam,stop,your just embarrassing us even more!"
She just laughs at us, "Anyway,what did you want to tell us?"
"Right,I'm just going to tell you straight okay?"
"Okay!"
"I'm going to America tomorrow with Simon."
"What? Really?"
"Yes.He asked us if I wanted to go to America with him tomorrow and he's given us keys to his houses." I give me mam a smile,
"Well I wasn't exactly expecting that,but I'm happy for you! You seem happier than I've seen you for a while,so go for it!"
"Thank you! I will be back quite abit so I'm not just going to leave you! Your welcome to visit as well!"
"Do you want us to look after Buster,Coco and the house then?"
"Umm,if you don't mind?" She just gives us a smile, "Yeah that's fine! Now,go up and see your boyfriend!" I give her a cuddle, "I love you mam!"
"I love you to! I always will!" I get up and give Lily a hug and run up to me bedroom.