Chapter 59

(Nadine's POV)

We had all come to the x factor studios to support Cheryl for her first solo performance.She was doing her song 'Fight For This Love' and she was really nervous about it all,not having any of us girls on the stage with her,so we just wanted to be there for her,even know we knew she would do amazingly.
"Nadine.Hide.She doesn't know your here!"
I go behind all the girls and we walk along the corridor to Cheryl's dressing room.Nicola knocks on the door and I hear the familiar geordie tone.
"Come in!"
Nicola opens the door and we see Cheryl in the middle of having her hair done.She smiles when she sees its the girls at the door,then I slowly walk in behind them all.
"Nad's! Oh my god what are you doing here?"
She quickly stands up and runs at me and gives me a hug.
"I came to see you perform babe!"
"I'm so happy your all here!"
"None of us would miss it for the world babes!"
I look in the corner and see Simon stood there,
"Hey Simon."
"Hiya."
He looks towards Cheryl, "I'm going to go now."
"You don't have to go Si."
"Have some time with your girls before the show."
She just gives him a smile,
"Okay,I'll see you in abit."
He walks over to Cheryl and they give each other a hug and the make-up artist says,
"Simon! Please watch her hair!"
He obviously whispers something to Cheryl because they both start laughing before he leaves the room.She goes to sit back down to have her hair done and we all just have a chat.

------
It was a couple of hours later,fifteen minutes before she had to go on stage with the rest of the judges.She had just got changed into her dress for the show and was really nervous about her acts tonight.She knew that she made some song choice mistakes for the show last night,and I could see she was scared for her acts.There was a knock at the door and she looks at Nicola,
"Can you open the door please babe,I'm trying to do me shoes."
Nicola walks over to the door and opens it.
"Babe,you came!"
"Of course I came! I wasn't going to miss my wife's performance for anything!"
Us girls were honestly not expecting Ashley to show up tonight.We thought he would of been off with the guys,but we were happy that he didn't let Cheryl down.Ever since the whole cheating stories came out in the press,us girls didn't really know what to think of him because he had hurt one of our best friends.But now we could see a change in him and their relationship seemed to be going back to how it was.I could see how happy Cheryl was that he actually turned up,and that is all that made the rest of us happy,just to see her happy.There was a knock at the door again,this time it was a producer.
"Everyone needs to go to their seats now and Cheryl can you follow me to the stage please."
Ashley gives Cheryl a kiss and says good luck before moving out the way.Then all of us girls give her one big hug,
"Good luck Cheryl! Everyone is here supporting you,just do your best!"
She gives us all a dimpled smile before she followed the producer out the door and we went to our seats.

------
It was just after xtra factor,Cheryl had just come back stage and went straight to her dressing room.Her performance was incredible,she pulled it off,but then she found out one of her acts were going home and she was really upset because of it.Kimberley knocks on the door,
"Can we come in?"
"Two secs,I'm getting changed."
A couple of minutes later,the door opened and Cheryl was in her trackie bottoms and hoody.She let us all in and we all sat down.
"You okay babe?"
"I feel better now I've had a chat with Ricky about it all.He's been so good about it all,all he said was don't blame it on meself,it wasn't me fault and he thanked us for the opportunity!"
"He's right,you shouldn't blame yourself,it's not your fault,it was the public who voted!"
"I know,I just feel kind of responsible you know.Like I didn't give him the greatest song in the world last night,and you know how hard I am on meself if I know I've done something wrong!"
"You shouldn't be hard on yourself,especially over that! Your not going to get everything perfect every week!"
"I know that."
"Anyway,onto the good news,your performance was absolutely amazing! The audience were up on their feet dancing!"
"Aww thanks! Did you lot enjoy it though?"
"Yes babe! Of course we did! We are all so proud of you doing that,you smashed it!"
She just laughs,
"I just got a message from Lily and Hillary saying well done on the performance,it was incredible!"
"It was though! Where are Hillary and Lily?"
"Hillary is on holiday and Lily is poorly at home! She wanted to come tonight,but I said for her to stay at home cause I didn't want to end up ill right now!"
"Aww bless her!"
Sarah interrupts us,
"I bought a few bottles of champers! Who's up for a glass?"
We all just laugh,
"Trust you Harding to bring the alcohol!"
"Isn't that what I'm here for?"
She gives us all a wink and Cheryl just rolls her eyes,
"Go one then,give us a glass! Actually pour everyone a glass!"
Sarah had just finished pouring the drinks out,when there was a knock at the door,
"Come in!" Cheryl shouts.
In walks Dannii,
"Come and join the party!"
Sarah passes her a glass of Champagne and she goes and gives Cheryl a hug before going to sit down.