Chapter 52

(Cheryl's POV)

I wake up with kisses on me neck and along me jaw line.I stir abit before opening me eyes and seeing Simon looking back at us.
"Morning gorgeous."
I give him a smile, "Morning babes."
He leans forward and kisses us and after awhile he pulls away.
"Before I get out of bed,is there anyone who's going to all of a sudden pop up in the house,like a maid or anyone perhaps?"
He just laughs, "No,no one else,just us."
"That's nice to know."
I sit up and give Simon another kiss before jumping out of bed and going over to the wardrobe and putting some pajamas on.
"How long we got until we have to leave babes?"
"A couple of hours.Do you want some breakfast?"
"Alright then." I give him a smile, "Do I have enough time for a shower before breakfast considering your already dressed?"
"Yes.I'll go sort breakfast out,you get ready."

------
I've finished getting ready and just making me way down stairs for breakfast.I walk into the kitchen and see there's orange juice and fruit put in the middle of the table and Simon is stood cooking.
"What you making babes?"
"Omelet."
I walk over and stand next to him.
"Your going to have to let us do some things around the house you know.Maybe not the cooking unless you want food poisoning!"
He looks at us and just gives us a massive smile,
"I can cook anything simple,cheese on toast,beans on toast,stuff like that,but anything else,you may not have a house left!"
He just bursts out laughing. "Come on Cheryl,you can't be that bad!"
"Trust us,I am!"
"Well maybe I'll have to give you some lessons then?"
"Sounds fun!"
He watches us go and sit down at the table and I just look back at him.I wink at him which makes him smile.
"Like what you see then?"
"Most definitely!" He starts dishing up the food, "I love what your wearing,you look stunning!"
"Aww babes,you going all soft on us? But thanks though."
He brings over the plates and puts them on the table before sitting down.I start eating me food before standing up and going over and sitting on Simon's lap.He wraps his arms around me waist and then kisses me shoulder.
"You okay?"
"Yes,just slightly worried about today."
He turns us around slightly so I'm facing him.
"How come?"
"What are people going to think when they see us there,it's going to be weird.Also I can't cuddle or kiss you all day!"
"It will be okay,we'll just say I invited you along okay?"
"Okay."
I cuddle up into him and give him a kiss.
"I really should get back to eating me breakfast babe."
I go to stand up,but he pulls us back down onto his lap.I reach over the table for me plate and sit eating it on Simon's lap.I shiver when I feel Simon's hand on me bare skin.
"Babe,that's really not helpful when I'm trying to eat me breakfast."
"I know,but ---"
I turn around and kiss him before he can finish his sentence.I feel his arms wrap tighter around me waist and the kiss deepens between us.I pull away slightly and smile at him,
"You know we have to go in abit right?"
"I know,but I wanted to do that before we left."
"Well I'm glad you did."

------
"Cheryl,Simon,Cheryl,Simon! Can we have a picture!"
We had just got out the car to walk into the studios and the paps were waiting outside.Simon gives the paps a wave and I just give them a smile.We get into the building and some of the staff members are walking about and they look at us as we start walking through to the judges room.
I whisper, "They're all looking at us,should I really be here?"
He puts his arm around us and says, "Cheryl,your not going anywhere.They'll get used to you being here later on today,it's probably just because they didn't expect you to be here."
"I know,but it's like being at x factor uk again,but me first year when people didn't really know what to make of us!"
"Trust me,you'll be fine.You'll get to see Paula in abit."
He pulls us in abit closer to him, "Just breathe before we go into the judges room."
I just laugh at him, "I think I'll be fine."
We get by the room and I stop outside the door, "Babes,you go in first."
"Alright."
He takes me had and squeezes it before walking into the room.I see Nicole and LA sat on a sofa talking,before looking at me and Simon.
"Cheryl!" I hear behind us.I turn around and see Paula has just come into the room.She gives us a hug,
"How come you never told me yesterday that you were coming today?"
"Umm,it slipped me mind I guess."
She laughs, "Well considering your here,could you help me with something please?"
"What's that?"
"It's just a girl band in my category are having problems with kind of connecting and getting each of their personalities out and your in a girl band.I was going to phone you for some help,but your kind of here already."
"Yeah,go on then,I'll come and help out! I'm not really doing anything else."
I see her look down at me and Simon holding hands and she looks up at us and raises her eyebrows.I slowly let go of Simon's hand,
"You ready to go?"
"If your ready I am."
I turn to Simon, "I'll see you in abit babe."
"Yes,I'll see you soon."
He smiles at us before me and Paula walk out the door.We walk down the corridor and just before we go into a rehearsal room,Paula stops us.
She speaks quietly, "So what's really going on with you and Simon then?"
"Nothing  at all."
"Come on Cheryl,you were holding hands back there and you called him babes!"
"I was nervous so he took me hand and I've called him babes for ages!"
"Why were you nervous?"
"I haven't seen anybody since the whole x factor thing and having to see Nicole again which is hard,since we've never seen eye to eye."
"Oh,I see.Don't worry about her!"
I sigh,hoping the subject will change now.
"So,can I meet the girl band?"

------
I had been working with the girl band,helping them more with their stage presence,making them come across more fun.They are definitely very talented and they're really really nice girls as well.
"Umm Cheryl?"
I see the girls walking over toward us. "Yes girls?"
"We were just wondering if we could have a picture with you please?"
"Yes,of course!"
They all smile at us and I walk over to them so Paula can take a photo for them.I give them all a hug before leaving the room with Paula.
"You know,they were big fans of yours.At bootcamp they were saying they wanted you as a mentor because you were part of a girlband."
"Really?"
"Yeah,quite a few of these acts mentioned you being their mentor! Especially Rachel,she absolutely loves you!"
"I get to see her later."
"She'll be happy about that."
We walk through to the judges room and Simon's sat down talking to LA.He looks over at us,
"Come here."
He holds his hand out to us and I walk over to him and sit down next to him.He wraps his arm round me waist and pulls us closer to him.I feel his hand rubbing me side,
"Do you want to come and meet my acts with me?"
"I'd love to."
"Are you ready?"
"Yes."
He stands up and takes me hand to pull us up.As we walk to the door,I see Paula looking at us,
"I need a chat with you later Cheryl.You so weren't telling me the truth earlier!" She gives us a smile,knowing I knew what she was on about.Simon gives us a confused look,
"I'll explain in a minutes."
We walk out into the corridor which was actually really empty and he turns to us,
"What was that about with Paula?"
"She's clicked onto us! She questioned us earlier on what was happening between us two and I said nothing,but she's really not stupid,she clicked onto us in there just then!"
"Well,if you want,you can tell her later.She's your friend and if your coming here then you'll see her more often.That is unless you've decided to become best friends with Nicole?"
I hit him in the side, "Don't be stupid!"
"Alright,alright!"
I frown at him and pout and he quickly pecks us on the lips.
"Babes,if we don't want to get caught,maybe doing that in the corridor isn't a good idea."
"That's true,but no one was here."
I smile at him and roll me eyes.
"So,where are we going?"
"To find my acts,I don't really know where they are! But first."
He pulls us into a room and closes the door,before walking us back into a wall and kissing us.