Chapter 55

(flashback in italic)

I wake up in bed and see that Simon isn't led next to us.I wrap meself up in the duvet and shuffle along to lay on Simon's pillows.I must of stayed led in the same position for about ten minutes before I finally decide to get up.I go over to the wardrobe and just shove some shorts on,then I pick me bra up off the floor as well as Simon's white shirt and putting them on.I walk out the room and down the stairs,hearing Simon talking in the living room.I walk in and see Paula sat down.She looks at us and gives us a smile,
"Morning sleeping beauty."
"Morning."
I walk over and give her a hug before walking over to Simon.He gives us a peck on the lips,
"Morning gorgeous."
"Morning babe."
He picks up a cup off the table, "Here's your morning coffee."
"Thank you babes."
I take a few sips before putting the cup back down on the table.I sit down next to Simon and he puts his arm around us and moves us closer to him so I can cuddle into him.
"Are you coming to the studio's today babes?"
I tilt me head up to look at Simon,
"I dunno,am I? It's up to you.I don't want to be in the way though!"
"You won't be in the way babes,it's only choosing outfits today,then we can come home."
"Alright then,how long have I got until we leave then?"
"You have an hour and a half."
"Right,I better start getting ready then!"
I stand up,down the rest of me coffee before running back up the stairs to get ready.

------
(Simon's POV)

"She's cute you know."
I look at Paula and she just gives me a smile, "I know."
"I can tell your happy with her."
"What do you mean?"
"I could always tell you were never a hundred percent happy with Mezhgan and then when we started the x factor auditions,I could tell you and Cheryl were really close.After the first audition day,I honestly thought that something was going on between you and Cheryl until you two didn't speak for like three months when you kicked her off the show."
"That wasn't just my decision you know?"
"I know,but I don't think she was given a chance and I think she could of done well.The public loved her! Anyway,I seen how it affected you when you weren't speaking and it was hard getting a conversation out of you! At that point I was wondering if there was more to the story,cause normally you would be like okay whatever."
"I was still with Mezhgan until a week and a couple of days ago,but we argued alot,especially recently over my friendship with Cheryl."
"Right,that's why she stopped coming to bootcamp and stuff?"
"Yeah.Anyway,why did you think me and Cheryl were together at the auditions?"
"Well it was more at the Fox Upfront in New York that I thought there might be more."

(Paula's POV)

We had finished the x factor introduction and me and Cheryl went off together to the after party bit.I could tell she was really nervous and really unsure about everything,so I decided to stay with her and look after her so she would feel abit more comfortable.We were sat at the bar having a drink and just chatting,people kept coming up to us both to chat and for pictures.We had been sat by the bar for about half an hour and both had a couple of drinks before Simon came over to see us both.
"You girls alright?"
We both say yes and he gives us both a hug.I watch him wrap his arm around her waist while she's sat down.
"Right,I need the toilet,I'll be back in a sec."
Cheryl stands up and walks off in the direction to the toilets.I see Simon look her up and down a few times before looking back at me.
"I seen that Mr Cowell,checking Cheryl out there!"
"I don't know what your on about Paula."
I just give him a smirk, "Yeah yeah Simon,whatever! She's hot I know!"
To be honest,she could wear a plastic bag and look amazing in it.He doesn't say anything back to me,he just gives me a smile.After a couple of minutes,Cheryl comes back and they give each other a smile.
"Do both you girls want another drink?"
"Go on then."
"What you drinking Paula?"
"Just a glass of wine please."
He starts to walk off, "Wait,don't you want to know what Cheryl wants?"
"I already know."
"How?"
"She's drinking passion fruit martini."
"How did you know that?"
"She doesn't drink very much and her favourite drink is passion fruit martini,or she will have a vodka and coke,or at special occasions she may have a glass of wine or champagne!"
"How the hell do you know that?"
"Cause I know her."
With that,he walks off to buy the drinks.I look at Cheryl and she just gives me a smile,
"He knows you too well!"
"He just knows me favourite drinks."
"No,he knows your favourite foods,he knows your favourite colour and he knows what to buy you as well!"
"Okay,fine.He knows us really well! But it's just cause were friends on the outside of work that we know each other so well."
"I get you."
A few minutes later,Simon comes over with our drinks and pulls up and stool and sits in the middle of me and Cheryl.We were sat just generally talking about everything and a photographer comes over.
"Can we have a picture of Cheryl and Paula,then Paula and Simon and then Cheryl and Simon please."
Me and Cheryl stand up straight away to have our picture done together,then me and Simon have our picture done together and then Simon and Cheryl stand together for their picture.I see them turn to face eachother and then he pulled her in closer to him and put his hand on her hip while she put one of her arms around his waist.The photographer coughs to get them to look towards the camera and they both give a smile for the picture,before they slowly let go of each other.They both sit down and then Simon turns to Cheryl,
"Where's Gary and Lily then? Their usually joined to your hip."
She laughs at him, "Gary is back at the hotel and Lily is on her way and I have to meet her outside in a couple of minutes."
"Are you going or bringing her in here?"
"I haven't even been in here an hour.Are you trying to get rid of us babes?"
He just gives her a smile, "Why would I try and get rid of you?"
"I don't know,why don't you tell us!"
He just laughs at her, "I'm not trying to get rid of you,I was just wondering if you were staying."
"Yes I am staying.Now,I'm going to meet Lily and then I'll be back!"
She stands up before turning back to us both, "How do you get out?"
"Out the door,to the left,down the steps and then out the door."
"Thanks." She gives me a smile before walking off out the door.
I watch Simon once again watch Cheryl walk away.
"Simon!"
He snaps his head around to me, "What?"
"Stop with that!"
"What?"
"Checking her out! It's weird,you have a fiance!"
He just rolls his eyes at me.We drink our drinks and sit in silence until Cheryl comes back with Lily.He stands up and gives Lily a hug before walking off to get another stool.