Chapter 82

"Cheryl! Are you alright in there?"
"No! I slipped and fell on me ass!"
"Aww sweetheart." I smirk,trying not to burst out laughing.
She suddenly opens the bathroom door,raising her eyebrows at me.
"Don't.Laugh!"
I smile at her,giving her a quick kiss.She rolls her eyes,before going over to the wardrobe.She slides the wardrobe door open,before dropping the cream towel which was wrapped around her body.I walk over to her,wrapping my arms around her,placing a few kisses along her shoulders and up the side of her neck.
"Where are you off to today?"
"Well everyone's going tomorrow,so all us girls are gonna go clothes shopping!"
"Are you going in your birthday suit?" I whisper in her ear.
I feel her shiver against me,then she turns around and frowns at me.
"Are you trying to be funny? Of course I'm bloody not!"
"Aww,did someone not wake up on the right side of the bed this morning?"
"Shut it you! You're meant to be nice to your fiance."
She just looks at me and pouts,making me smile.
"Hey,don't look at me like that,it always makes me feel really bad!"
"And so it should!" She laughs,poking her tongue out at me.
"Now that's better,seeing that dimpled smile on your face!"
She smiles even more,moving into me,capturing my lips.We pull away when there's a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" Cheryl shouts.
"It's your brother! Can I come in?"
"Wait a sec!"
She runs across the floor,and grabs her dressing gown which was folded up on the chair.She quickly puts it on,tying it up,before going over to open the door.
"Morning Garry." She says,giving him a hug.
"Morning Sis."
"Did you need to talk with me?"
"I was actually here to ask if Simon wanted to do something today,considering all you girls are going out shopping!"
Cheryl turns to look at me and smiles.
"Yes I will.I'll be down in abit,we can sort something out."
He nods his head at me,before turning back around,and walking back down the hallway.Cheryl closes the bedroom door,walking over to me,wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Aww,you're gonna be hanging out with me little bro! Aren't you cute!"
"Cute isn't very manly is it?"
"So? Your point?"
"Never mind."
She laughs at me,and I shake my head at her.
"Aww,did someone not wake up on the right side of the bed this morning?" She mimics.
"You're absolutely hilarious Cheryl."
She winks at me,giving me a kiss.
"Anyway,he may actually tell you about him and Lily."
"Garry and Lily?"
"I'm probably not meant to know,but I found out they kissed."
"And how did you find out?"
"People tell me things." She says with a smile.
"So none of them told you?"
"Nope!"
"Why would he tell me?"
"Cause you're a guy! He works for me,and it's mostly girls."
"I'm still completely lost! Do Garry and Lily like each other?"
"I know Garry fancies Lily,Lily's told me she likes Garry,but she's only just come out of a relationship,but they haven't told each other."
"And are you playing cupid?"
"I'm not getting involved."
"But would you be happy if they did get together?"
"It's whatever makes them happy really.But of course I'd be happy! He's me little brother,and Lily's one of me best friends,and they're both as crazy but as sweet as each other."
"You're going all soft Tweedy!"
She pouts,scrunching up her nose.
"Enough chit chat,I need to get ready!"

------ (Cheryl's POV)
All us girls had just sat down in a little cafe,after shopping for the morning.We had all bought a cake and a drink,as we had decided we would go back to the house in a few hours.It was nice to not be known very much in America,cause we could all go out without be pestered by loads of paps.There were a few,but none of them were bothering us.
"Cheryl,I swear we should never take you shopping! You literally buy the shops!"
I just laugh,knowing I had bought alot already today.
"But I haven't got hardly any clothes over here.It will save us having to bring a suitcase backwards and forwards between London and LA."
"That is true! So,are you gonna be staying in London or LA the most then?" Nicola asks.
"The same amount really.We can only be over here for six months,so it will be six months here and six months in London.You can't get rid of us that easily!"
They all laugh,and Kimberley rubs me knee.
"We wouldn't let you move away forever! You'd be taking us all with you!"
I smile at all me best friends.
"So Lily,any change with you and Garry?"
I wanted to ask considering all us girls were by ourselves.All the girls knew that she liked him,but none of them knew about the kiss.The same as I shouldn't really know about the kiss.
"Ooh yeah! Gossip!" Sarah slightly shouts.
I see Lily go slightly red,and she takes a sip of her drink,shaking her head.
"Nope,nothing at all."
She doesn't make eye contact with anybody,and just looks down at the table.
"Lily,come on,I know you all too well.Spit it out!" I laugh.
"He's your brother!"
"And?"
I hear her sigh,
"Can I talk to you by yourself for a minute?"
She stands up before I reply,and I look at all the girls.
"Something has so gone on!" Nadine whispers.
I shrug me shoulders,before standing up,following Lily into a really quiet corner of the cafe.I sit down opposite Lily,and raise me eyebrows at her.
"So,what's happened?"
"Do you want the truth?"
"Well yeah!"
"Right." She sighs. "Well a few weeks ago we kissed."
Finally one of them tells us something,and I don't have to pretend I don't know a thing.I just smile at her,taking her hand on the table.
"Is that it?"
"Umm,not exactly." She says quietly.
"Go on?" I ask questioningly,not really knowing what to expect.
"We kind of slept together." She whispers.
"What?!" I say loudly.
We both look up and look around,seeing people looking at us.
"Will you button it!" Lily whispers.
"Would you like to fill us in on how you 'kind of slept together'?!"
"Umm,well he came back down from Newcastle,and a few of us went out for a meal and a couple of drinks.Obviously he stayed at your place with me and your mum like normal,but we ended up sleeping with each other."
"When was this?"
"When Nadine phoned me to say you were in hospital,Garry was with me then.Obviously it was morning our time!"
"Oh! Well I'm sorry for disturbing you two then!" I laugh.
"Cheryl!" She slightly squeaks,lightly slapping me hand.
"Have you told him you like him?"
She frowns,shaking her head.
"Why would I do that? I'd be making a complete fool out of myself!"
"Why?"
"Cause he doesn't like me like that!"
"And did he tell you that?"
"No."
"Then how do you know that?"
"I can just tell Cheryl."
"I really do have a numpty for a best friend! Are you seriously that blind?!"
"Thanks!" She says,pouting at us.
"Oi! Stop with that face! I'm allowed to say that! Honestly,can't you two see anything! He likes you numpty! I mean he really likes you!"
"Really?"
"Yes!"
She gives me a small smile,and I just roll me eyes at her.
"You two are so alike personality wise! One of you need to be the first to talk you know!"
"I know that!"
I sigh,
"I was gonna stay out of this,but this is so annoying seeing two people who generally like each other just completely avoid that whole conversation together!"
I quickly whip out me phone,going down to Garry's name and pressing call.
"Cheryl! What're you doing?!"
After a couple of rings,Garry answers the phone.
"Hi,how can I help you ---"
"Garry,you're taking Lily out somewhere tonight okay?"
"What? Why? Where to?"
"Garry! I'm your sister.I'm not silly! Just take her out somewhere nice,and talk! Tell her the truth,and don't play stupid!"
"Okay."
With that,I put down the phone.
"You're now busy tonight Lily.Now,let's go find you a nice dress!"
I wink at her,standing up,and pulling her up from her seat.

------
"Cheryl,are you sure I look okay?"
I look back at Lily through the mirror,giving her a dimpled smile.
"You look perfect babe."
I finish curling the last little bit of her hair,putting the curlers down on the side to cool down.I walk back over to her,adding a little bit of baby pink lip gloss for the final touch.
"You look stunning! Don't look so nervous!"
"I'm allowed to be nervous you know! I'm going on a date with your brother remember!"
"I know,but that's the reason you shouldn't be too nervous.He's me brother,he's a massive softy,and you already know him!"
"Cheryl,you know dates always make me nervous!"
"Well don't think of it as a date then.Think of it as two friends going out to talk." I say with a smile.
"That sounds very much like a date to me."
"Honestly,you'll be fine.Now,stand up and get your shoes on.You need to be down the bottom of the stairs in a couple of minutes."
She stands up,slipping her shoes on.
"Cheryl,is this really a good idea?"
I just ignore her comment,knowing it was her nerves speaking.
"Now stand up and turn towards us.I wanna have a proper look at you."
She stands up,turning towards us,putting her hands on her hips.She was wearing a baby pink flowy dress which came just above her knees,with some silver high heels.She had her hair curled,and a little bit of make-up.I take a few steps closer to her,taking both of her hands and putting them down by her side.
"Are you sure I look okay?" She says quietly.
"Lil's,you look incredible,and I know for a fact me brother will think the same."
"Isn't this weird?"
"What?"
"I'm going out with your brother? I'm going out on a date with my bosses brother!"
"Please don't call us your boss."
"But you are ---"
"I don't see you as me PA,you're one of me best friends.So I don't want you thinking of us as your boss!"
She gives us a smile.
"Thanks.You're my best friend too."
"Now that's the face I want to see for the rest of the night okay?"
She nods her head.
"Now,are you ready to go?"
She grabs her little silver clutch bag,holding it tightly.She looks at us and takes a deep breath,
"I'm ready to go!"

------ (Kimberley's POV)
"Lily and Garry looked so cute together earlier!"
"I know! How long have they actually liked each other then?" Nadine asks Cheryl.
"I know it's been awhile,but I'm not sure exactly how long."
"What would you think of Lily dating your brother then?"
Cheryl shrugs her shoulders,
"It doesn't bother us at all.Why should it?"
"He's your brother and she's your PA."
"So?"
"Isn't it abit weird?"
"Not really.Anyway,come on guys,they're going out on a date,not just about to get married!"
"Don't speak too soon!" Sarah laughs.
"Shut it you! Yes they're on a date,but it doesn't mean anything else." She laughs,poking her tongue out at Sarah.
"So Miss Tweedy,will we be having to buy wedding hats soon?"
She just gives us all a dimpled smile,taking a sip of her drink.
"Hmm,I don't really know.Like,we've spoken about it,but we don't want the wedding until after the baby is born."
"That's understandable."
"So you have abit of time yet!" She laughs.
Just then,Simon walks in,just getting off the phone.He looks around at us all,
"Why do I feel like I've just walked in on the middle of a conversation?"
"We'd just finished the conversation babe.They were asking about our wedding."
"What about it?" He asks,wrapping an arm around Cheryl.
"Just when it was."
"And what was your answer?"
"The same as what we said,after I've had the baby."
"Okay sweetheart." He says quietly with a smile,giving her a kiss.
"So,was it anyone important on the phone?"
"Just someone from the X Factor USA team.We've just got the last two judges for the panel,and they've just signed their contracts!"
"Oh my god! Congratulations babe!"
"And you're going to want to be here!"
"Why? Who are the judges?" Cheryl answers excitedly.
"First one is Demi Lovato."
"Aww she's a sweetie! She'll be amazing!"
"And the second judge is ---"
Simon takes a step back from Cheryl,
"Britney Spears!"
Cheryl screams so loudly,and starts jumping around on the spot.
"Oh my god! Britney f**king Spears is gonna be on X Factor USA?!"
"Yes!"
She runs at Simon,wrapping her legs around his waist.I look at the other girls and see them stood laughing at Cheryl's reaction.All of us know that she absolutely loves Britney,and this will give her the chance to meet her again.
"How did you manage to get her on the panel?"
"We just managed to sort something out.But auditions start in a couple of months,so you'll be able to see her.Just please don't break down crying infront of her like you did with Beyonce!"
"Hey! There's nothing wrong with emotions! But I'll try not to make a fool out of meself."
Cheryl places her feet back down on the floor,before pulling Simon closer to her,giving him a kiss.She wraps her arms around his neck,kissing him again.
"Oi Chezza! Put him down will you!"
I hear Cheryl giggling,before she whispers, "I love you."
"God man! Pass me a sick bucket!" Sarah shouts,making everybody laugh.

------ (Cheryl's POV)
"Cheryl,get back to bed! Leave them alone!" Simon whispers.
"I only want to see if their date went alright!"
I open the door a little,peeking around the side of it.
"Cheryl!"
"Shh!"
I hear quiet voices coming up the stairs.
"It doesn't look like anyone's awake."
"It is two o'clock in the morning though." I hear them both laugh quietly.
I see them both get to the top of the stairs,so I take a little step back so they can't see us.I smile when I see Lily with her clutch bag and her shoes in one hand,and then she's holding Garry's hand with her other hand.I see them both disappear into the room Garry's staying in,and when I hear the bedroom door shut,I quietly shut mine and Simon's bedroom door,running over and jumping onto the bed.I get under the covers,snuggling up to Simon,feeling his arms snake around me waist.
"You know,you're so nosey!" Simon whispers,slightly laughing.
"I wasn't going to disturb them,I can tell by just looking at them how it went."
"And from your reaction,I'm guessing it went well?"
"Well they're sharing a room,so I'm guessing it didn't go too badly.I'm happy for them though."
"You care so much about others,it's really cute."
"You know,looking at them going out on a date,reminds us of when you took us out on that date in the private park.That was so special you know."
"It was special to me as well sweetheart."
I can tell he's watching us in the dark,and I can just make out the outline of his lips.I slowly lean forward,gently placing me lips on his.
"I love you babe."
"I love you too sweetheart."