Chapter 31

I've just pulled up to my house from the photoshoot.I get out my car and see Sinitta sat outside my house on the steps.I roll my eyes,
"Sinitta,why are you here already?"
"Si,it is eight o'clock! I did say I'd be round tonight,what time do you think tonight is?"
I walk over to the door,unlock it and walk in.
"Shut the door on your way in Sinitta!"
I hear her shut the door and I hear her footsteps following me into the kitchen.I get a bottle of water out the fridge and sit down,Sinitta just helps herself now.She walks in the kitchen and puts her bag on the table and just sits down opposite me.
"So,where've you been?"
"I had a meeting earlier and then I went out."
"How is Cheryl?" She raises her eyebrows at me.
"What?"
"Come on Si,there was paparazzi everywhere! The pictures were released a while after.So how come you were there?"
"I just was.I went to see her while I was here in the UK."
She drums her fingers along the table, "And why the unexpected visit to the UK? I usually know when your coming back over and everything."
She looks at me suspiciously and i know she's not stupid,I'm just hoping she won't guess anything.
"I just thought I'd come over for a couple of days.Have a catch up with the family,I'm going to see my mum tomorrow."
"Hmm,alright."
"Do you want a coffee?" Hoping she will move off the subject all together.
"Yes please."
I stand up and walk over to the coffee machine and start it up.I hear my phone vibrating on the table and walk over to get it.I look at the screen and see it's Lily calling.
"Sinitta,I just need to take this call.Sort out your coffee when its all sorted."
I walk out to the hallway and answer my phone,
"Hello."
"Babes,it's me Cheryl."
"Hey,why are you using Lily's phone?"
"I left me bag at the photo shoot place."
"Oh right.So what can I do for you babes?"
"Umm,do you have a spare room for tonight?"
"Yes why?"
"Cause I left me bag where we were,I can't get it back until tomorrow and it has me keys and me phone and everything in.Lily's going to her sisters cause her house is a while away,Kimberley is in Bradford,Nicola isn't answering her phone and your place is closer than Sarah's."
"Yeah sure babes.We have the lovely company of Sinitta for a while though!"
"It's alright,I haven't seen her for awhile.See you in about ten minutes."