Chapter 33

(Cheryl's POV)

We were all sat down watching Bridget Jones.I have me legs tucked up into me chest and me arms wrapped around me knees.
"Are you cold?"
"Only a little bit."
"Cheryl,I can hear you shivering."
He stands up and walks out the room and up the stairs.Sinitta is just sat watching us,but isn't saying anything,it's quite scary actually.I was hoping she would say something to us rather than just stare,but she looks away as soon as Simon starts coming down the stairs.
"Here you go,have a duvet."
"Thank you." He passes us the duvet.
He whispers "Come here."
I move down the sofa and wrap meself up in the duvet and lay me head on Simon's lap and stretch me legs out on the rest of the sofa.
"You comfy enough now?"
"Yes,very comfy."
I turn back to watch the film and Simon takes me hand under the duvet and rubs me hand with his thumb.
"Your hands are freezing!"
"I'm warming up now." He let go of me hand and put his hand on me hip and started drawing circles.
I must of gone into me own world because I feel Simon pull us towards him and say,
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah,I feel quite cosy." He puts his arm around us but on top of the duvet.
He starts playing with me hair and after a while I turn around and face him and I give him a smile.
"What?" I whisper.
"Your so beautiful you know."
"Shut up,nah I'm not.I'm an average person."
"If you say so!"
I give him a smile and turn back around to watch the film.I wonder what Sinitta is thinking at the moment,I heard her questioning Simon earlier.I know she's not stupid,but why does she always have to know Simon's business.
"Stop." I feel his hand going up me top.I turn back over to face him so he would move his hand.He gives us a cheeky grin,
"Stop it."
"What?"
I speak really quietly, "I don't want me bra strap undone thank you very much!"
He just laugh and then leans forward and kisses us on the forehead.He pulls us in even further towards him and just wraps his arms around us.We just sit and look each other in the eyes,it's funny,we can tell what each other are thinking without even speaking.
"Cheryl,if your tired go to bed and sleep."
"I will in abit.I'm comfy and warm right now."