[ 003 ]

⤿ June 27th, 2020

"Bri!" A loud British voice filled Brianna's headphones as she spun around in her chair, only stopping spinning when she decided to look back at her main monitor. Brianna had always hated the nickname Bri until she had met the two boys who she now looked at as siblings and they were the only ones who she liked calling her that. It was strange to her when others called her that but people online had started calling her it so she was slowly getting used to it.

"Hello Tommy," Bri greeted the child back with a small smile across her face. The kid was like a little brother to her, they had meet when he was only twelve and she was fifteen at the time. It had been the two of them and then they meet the man named Wilbur, ever since then the three had been closer then anything else. Of course they had other friends who came and went and some who still stuck around but the three of them were the original small group.

"Come play Minecraft with me woman." The blond British child demanded and Brianna shook her head a little. Even off stream they played the block game, it wasn't Brianna's favorite game to play but she did secretly love the old feelings it brought back from when she was younger.

"No," Brianna said with a small hum, just to mess with Tommy because she knew he would get worked up over her saying no.

"Yes." Tommy shot back and Brianna laughed a little under her breath as she typed out a message to Will who had just messaged her, asking if she had thought about talking to the neighbor he had yet gotten the name of.

"No." Brianna said lazily as she hit send.

"Yes." He insisted and Brianna sighed dramatically as she decided to give in.

"Fine." Brianna said as she closed out of the tab which she was currently on, her attention going fully to Tommy. "What are we playing?" She asked, scanning over the games that the two played.

"Skywars?" Tommy suggests and Brianna tilted her head to the side a little before starting up the game.

"Sure." She tells him with a small hum and loads into the Hypixel lobby. Brianna sees some people say something in the chat as she joins but quickly nicknames and deranks herself so they can't keep calling her out for her YouTuber rank. "What have you been up to recently?" She asks as she see him log on, immediately inviting him to her in game party.

"I was invited to this server." Tommy tells Brianna lazily and she raises her eyebrows a little because she knew servers could be fun if done right. She had been on SMP Live and had a great time with the boys but hadn't joined one since. "It seems pretty cool, you should join." He says sounding pretty adamant on wanting one of his best friends to join and interact with other people for once.

"Hah," Brianna laughs a little as she managed to get them into a duos lobby and she shakes her head at the idea of joining a server. "I don't have the audience for that and you know that Tommy." She tells the boy who knows that her fans would love it but sighs a little in response.

"It will be fun." Tommy tries and it's Brianna's turn to sigh. She knew that she wouldn't get the kid off her back about it and god help her if he went to Wilbur to try and convince her.

"I'll look into it," Brianna says as the game begins and she gets right into it, grabbing blocks from the chest and speeding towards middle. "Alright?"

"I'll take that as a yes." Tommy says, sounding more then excited that he even got his girl best friend to think about joining the server. He knew it would help them grow and he wanted her to gain the fame she deserved in his opinion.

"Get me an invite and then maybe." She said and Tommy cheered loudly before yelling and dying in the game which made Brianna laugh.