[ 020 ]

⤿ August 22nd, 2020

One thing that Brianna had not been expecting on her Saturday evening was to get a message on her Twitter. She had taken Will's advice a while ago when she had first started to get big with streaming and she had started the habit of not checking her socials all too much. There was obviously the exception of her discord and private accounts that no one would even find unless they were really trying and then even then they wouldn't get anything good.

But still, she had mindlessly opened her Twitter for less then two seconds and gone to her messages to see the top message from someone she hadn't been expecting. She had heard of the name before but as she opened the message she realized who the man was and quickly gave him her discord user so he could add her back.

"Hey Bri!" A bright voice greets the semi sleepy girl who had been spending her day sitting around her house and actively avoiding her responsibilities. She knew she should stream again but she was quite lazy and had been spending some time recently on Tommy and Tubbo's streams.

"Hey Austin," Brianna greets the man who she had only heard of but had never really had a true conversation with. She knew that some of her friends had interacted with him before but she had never really gotten the chance to speak to him. "What's up?" She asked with a smile across her face.

"Nothing much," Austin said, a cheery tone making Brianna only smile a bit more. She hadn't spoken to the man but had seen some of his early streams which were always a way to bring up her mood on shitty days. "I was just wondering if you'd be up to join a show I'm hosting." Austin grinned on his side of the call because he had a lot of people asking for the girl to join but he hadn't had room in the schedule for her yet.

"A show?" Brianna repeated what he had said with a curious tone and Austin automatically knew that the brunette was already interested in what he was talking about.

"It's called love or host," Austin started with a grin across his face, writing a note on his phone that had all of the possible dates in which he could host the show again. Under that note was a note which listed everyone who was willing to do a show as a participant rather then the main person. "I've don't it before and it gets views up." He added to just draw the girl in, knowing that she loved getting her view and follower numbers up. "I can send you more details if you want."

"I mean," Brianna crossed her legs under her a small hum coming from her as she took a second to think over the pros and cons that could come from the show. After a second she figured that no harm could really come out of the show, if anything there could be memes made about it but that also would just spread her name. "Yeah, I'd be down."

"Great!" Austin said cheerfully at hearing the girl agree to join his show and take part in it. She shook her head at the excitement which had suddenly appeared because this could be fun in her mind and she was sure Will would love her doing it. "How does Wednesday sound? I have some contestants already lined up." He told the dark haired girl and Brianna silently wondered who that could be but stayed silent about that part.

"Sounds good," Brianna nodded as she set a reminder on her phone and Austin continued to send out messages to see if he could get people onto his show. "Just let me know what I need to do."