[ 072 ]

⤿ January 5th, 2021

"Fuck yeah!" Brianna shouted as she managed to knock Techno off of the bridge that he had been building. She was currently playing Bed Wars with Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Phil and Techno while the youngest of the group were streaming. They had decided to play in private lobbies to keep them from being jumped by the people who were watching Tommy and Tubbo which then led to them often forgetting that the youngest were streaming. Techno groaned at how Brianna had once again killed him and how foolish he had been due to the fact that he had fallen for the bait she'd set up.

"Brianna keeps beating me." Techno groaned as he leaned towards his monitor and the girl laughed as she won the game due to the fact he had been the last one alive out if the group and she had been expected to lose. "Brianna." He repeated as if it was impossible for that to happen while only made her grin more at her victory. "I'm deactivating my channel, goodbye to the Techno millionaires." He said dramatically in his monotone voice which made everyone in the call laugh.

"You just suck at bed wars." Brianna told the Californian who groaned at the fact that the girl was bragging about killing him and winning the game from that. The other boys in the call were laughing at how the two were reacting to the way that Brianna was teasing Techno about winning and how Techno was reacting to the teasing.

"My viewers don't need to see this," Techno informed the girl, his monotone voice having a hint of amusement in it which was rare. Bri could practically see the smile that was on his face that made her beam. Techno meant a lot to Bri and even though she met him after she moved away from the east coast she still thought about going to visit him one day to see him because he was worth the trip. "It will ruin my reputation." He added which made Bri roll her eyes at his stupidity.

"You just suck at bed wars Techie." Brianna grinned as she called him by the nickname she had given him when they had first met. It was before the two had gotten as close and when Bri had be consistently making fun of him and they had been somewhat awkward but had gotten so much better over time, causing them to be best friends. "If you wish to defeat me, train for another two hundred years." She quoted one of his older videos with a playful grin still across her face.

"You're taking my quotes and my game?" The Californian asked with a laugh making Bri only grin some more. It wasn't rare to hear Techno laugh but nonetheless Brianna loved to make her best friends or simply her viewers laugh because she loved making them happy. "What world is this? Why am I here?" He asked as if he had been teleported into a different reality.

"Because you love us." Brianna laughed as she reminded him and the silence that came from the YouTuber let her, and the viewers, know that it was true. He loved the group as family, the whole group was like a family which was why they were often head cannoned as one by fans. "Anyways next game," Bri noted as she hit the new game button and the group was once again thrown into another match of bed wars. Brianna spawned next to Will and a grin broke across her face as she ran towards the English boys bed and rushed him.

"Why did you fucking kill me Bri?" Will yelled loudly although it was more then clear he was joking and Brianna didn't respond as she went to cash in the gold and iron he had been collecting to try and protect his bed before Bri had broken the bed and killed him. Tommy was taking this chance to make fun of Will for being the first to die despite the fact Tommy had died first the last few rounds. "I thought we loved each other." Will pouted and Bri couldn't help but laugh a little.

"L." Techno spoke up and Brianna had to stifle some more laughter from the simple comment.

"I do love you Will!" Brianna laughed as she continued to harvest the materials which he would have had. She then bought wool and started to make her way towards Tubbo's base due to the fact that he had been only two bases away from Will and was trying to defend himself from Tommy. "I'm so sorry for murdering you in cold blood." She apologized with a small laugh which made Will sigh very loud and dramatically.

"L." Techno repeated.

"All I hear is lies Brianna," Will sighed at the fake apology coming from the American girl and she laughed a little which made him grin some more. "Just lies." He said still sounding rather dramatically disappointed.

"L."

"Techno," Brianna moved closer to her mic, knowing that it made her a little louder and a grin broke on her face. "I'm going to kill you." She said, turning her character and fireballing him once again off his bridge. His death showed up in the chat and while it wasn't a final death, the group still broke into laughter.