[ 058 ]

⤿ November 21st, 2020

"Can you two stop flirting already?" Tommy asked loudly as he ran around the server with Brianna and Schlatt. Everyone else was offline and it was only Bri who was streaming at the moment as Tommy had refused to sleep when he saw she was live. Brianna's face flushed pink as she tried to think of a way to respond to how Tommy had so easily reacted to the two play fighting. Her chat had already been speeding past, her reading some messages ever so often but then the comment caused it to move faster.

"We aren't," Brianna tried to say, her eyes flicking to the chat that as speeding past and now they were spamming the ship name that had been created for the streamer and YouTuber. She looked back to the game to see that she was inside her house and Tommy had entered. "We weren't,"

"All Brianna does is break my heart," John informed Tommy and the rest of the viewers causing Bri herself to roll her eyes at how dumb he was. He then logged onto the Dream SMP, spawning directly in Bri's house because if he ever played Minecraft anymore it was always with the girl. Certain chat members had caught onto this and had made threads on Twitter about it that had gained some attention over the time.

"Because it deserves to be broken." She responded, pressing the button to change her games perspective. The girl's character looked into her camera as Brianna tilted her head to read the chat which was filled with people saying that Brianna and Schlatt would make a good couple.

"Come on Bri," John grinned as he also read the chat, having her stream opened on his monitor but keeping it muted so he could just read the chat. He knew it would be funny to poke fun at Brianna. "We can be ride or dies." He added with a small laugh and Brianna rolled her eyes at how stupid he was. "The people love us together." He continued on and Brianna shook her head as the chat started to say that they did think it was a good idea for them to be a good couple and that they love the duo who were always with each other. Brianna took out her netherite sword and hit him with it once, knowing it took a solid good chunk from his character. "Hey, don't kill me."

"Die." Brianna said as she hit him again and then the girl watched as he turned to run away, not wanting his character to die. Brianna only ran after him with a grin on her face, wanting to kill the other content creator.

"Why don't you love me?" John asked and Bri managed to hit him once again, causing the character to die. She grinned as she collected the items that he had dropped when he died, none of it was useful to her but it was still his stuff so she was going to steal it.

"Tommy," Brianna ran back to her Minecraft house where the boy's character was standing. She was aware that between conversations the sixteen year old was working on his homework despite Bri telling him to get offline but the girl didn't add anything. She rolled her eyes playfully and hit him. "I have a stalker."

"I'm coming over." John said and Brianna frowned a little more, knowing that the he meant in real life but no one else knew that which made the chat even more confused as they saw John log out of the server.

"No you're not." Brianna laughed lightly, knowing that her fire escape window was closed and locked. And the same was for her front door although he did have a key for her home as she also had a key for his. They often ended up hanging out in each other's apartments due to the fact that they were almost always hanging out with each other.

"I won't," John sighed, knowing that the girl was live at the moment and that by going over it would let the world know that she and John were closer then they had thought. At that point the girl and guy would be shipped even more and given more attention. "But I should." He added teasingly and the girl rolled her eyes at how the man was acting.

"Wait," A frown crossed Tommy's face as he listened to the conversation between the two and it was clear that he, as well as the rest of the viewers, were putting the pieces of the puzzle together. "Do you guys live close to each other?" He asked the dangerous question and was greeted in silence as the two creators tried to think of an answer that the other would like.