[ 029 ]

⤿ September 2nd, 2020

There was a knock on the window that was next to Brianna's desk in her room. She had rearrange her room one day on stream and let her viewers help her decide where her things went such as her bed, actual desk which she had decided to move after stream and finally where her dresser and mirror went. She had ended up loving the room in the end, as well as adding a hint of her own touch which her twitch chat would see at a later date.

But now Brianna had been sitting at her desk, looking over a recently edited video which had her Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo on. It had been a fun video to record and she really enjoyed it but she jumped a little when the unexpected noise had come from the window.

Slowly taking off her headphones and moving backwards in her chair, Brianna stepped away from her pc and made her way to the window. She moved the curtain which had been blocking it before and was met with a face she had been avoiding recently. There was a guilty look on his face as John looked at her. He motioned for her to open the window and she glared at him for a second but he only stared back so she gave in.

"Can we talk?" John asked in a serious tone as he crouched on the meta fire escape looking at Brianna with an expression that the girl could only explain as guilt mixed with heartbreak of sorts. "Please." He added when Brianna didn't answer straight away.

"This better be worth this." Brianna said under her breath but John heard it and nodded a little, moving out of the way to let her climb out onto the dark fire exit with her. She quickly moved to sit against the wall, him taking a seat at her side just as he had the first time that they had actually talked to each other.

"I want to apologize," John started and Bri's eyebrows rose slightly on her face in slight shock but didn't let it show much more of a reaction to what he was saying. "I realized that I played with your feelings and also realized that I really messed up." He continued on with his voice getting softer and softer as he spoke.

"You think?" Brianna said sourly because while she wasn't as upset as she had been the apology from John still didn't feel like enough. She had been embarrassed and her ego had been ruined with her streams now being filled with talks about the two other content creators and what her relationship with them was now. Her mods tried to delete them all and she attempted to ignore the rest.

"My point," John continued on as if he hadn't heard the sour comment made by Brianna because he felt like she didn't mean it and was only hurt by what he had done so he continued on with his speech he had thought so hard about. "Is that I'm asking for another chance with you." He said, finally looking at the girl again since she had climbed out of her window and he met her eyes. Brianna only blinked a little, not sure if the man was being serious or not as John sucked in another breath and continued on, deciding on asking the girl the question he'd been wanting to ask. "Can I take you on a Minecraft date?" Brianna froze at the question because while it seemed like a stupid silly question, it actually had meaning behind it and she actually almost smiled at the idea even though she was still upset with him,

"Can I stream it so my ego is repaired?" She half joked and John shook his head slightly with a grin appearing on his face. Brianna met his eyes as if asking him to answer the question which made him laugh a little under his breath.

"Yeah," He told the girl and she shook her head although a grin appeared on her face that John happily spotted. "But only if I can take you on a real date afterwards." John said and Brianna stopped to look at him with a surprised look across her face and when she saw that he looked serious she paused again. "Deal?"

"Deal." Brianna smiled a little more and then the two spent the night staring up at the stars.