[ 021 ]

⤿ August 25th, 2020

"Alright, now that we've introduced todays contestants, let's meet the person they are trying to win over." Brianna listened to Austin speak carefully and tucked a hair back behind her ear. She looked at herself in the Zoom call and realized it's been a long time since she had dyed her hair. Maybe it was time for that kind of change, she was sure that Will would try to talk her out of it but didn't care.

"Hello," Brianna spoke carefully into her mic with a smile across her face. She was apparently being the test dummy for the show, being the one to try out a new mode. She didn't get to know who was competing for her to either host or go on a date with them. Suddenly her screen was light up with a green screen letting her know that Austin was about to go on about Cash App before the contestants would have to once again introduce themselves but this time to Brianna rather then the chat.

Brianna listened and smiled happily when she saw her best friends face pop up on the screen and Will smiths back happily. She silently knew that he was going to come on the show and choose host. The two creators had tried the dating thing a while ago but had decided that the long distance thing wasn't for either of them and they both needed the physical aspect in a relationship.

After that Brianna saw two other woman who she loved as their own people and also loved both their online and offline personalities. The girl had worked a lot with Niki while making her SMP character and the two obviously had amazing chemistry and with Minx, the humor between the two girls was extremely alike which was something that rarely happened. Brianna was bisexual so both men and women were on the table which made Austin's job of finding people much easier.

After the two girls was Karl, who greeted Brianna happily. She had seen him in Mr Beast's channel and found him pretty funny. She honestly wasn't aware that he made much of his online personality but he informed Brianna that he was trying to make a name for himself. He didn't want to just be known as the guy in Mr Beast episodes which made sense to Brianna.

Then the show came back to people who Brianna knew but not as much as she should for being on a SMP with. Nick, Sapnap, who Brianna had only spoken to a few limited times even though they had relatively close time zones and Eret who Brianna had grown to know slightly from script writing although they hadn't spoken much outside of that. Brianna got warm smiles from the both of them.

Some more people were introduced that Brianna once again didn't know like she knew the others. They all seemed rather nice though and seemed to put on a show for the girl, clearly trying to impress her, most of who made Brianna laugh lightly and caused them to smile.

"Last but not least," Brianna tilted her head slightly as she moved in my seat to be more comfortable but when she looked back to her screen she had to do a double take. "Schlatt." Brianna didn't react as she continued to stare at the man who she was certain, who Brianna absolutely knew, was John from next door.