[ 084 ]

⤿ February 15th, 2021

Brianna sucked in a deep breath as she sat on her bed, holding her phone gently in her hand as she thought about what was going on. She wanted to call him, they hadn't talked much over the last few days despite having streamed and recorded together. They were a mess and Brianna could feel that the distance was killing the relationship over time.

She didn't want to hurt him, she was extremely afraid of hurting him but she didn't want to move to Texas. She had applied for a Visa, she wanted to move out of the country. She wanted to move to be close to her friends across the sea because she'd wanted to do that for a long time, long before she had met John. She really didn't want to hurt John, she still loved him but knew that he knew that their relationship wasn't going to last at this rate.

She hit the call button. He answered after two rings and he had apparently been in the shower. They talked for nearly an hour and Bri told him how she felt, she told him that she wanted to move to Britain rather then Texas. He stayed silent for the majority of the time, speaking up every now and then when Brianna had to take a breath.

"So," Brianna finally said as she shifted in her chair, waiting for an actual response to what she had just vented to him about. There was nothing for a minute and a small sigh came from the girl, she didn't know what she had been expecting it had hoped it wasn't silence. She needed him to say something. She waited and there was the sound of John sighing on the other side of the call, clearly trying to think of how he wanted to respond.

"Brianna I want you to be happy," John finally said after another minute of silence and the girl nodded despite the fact that he couldn't see her. This was harder then she had expected, the two had fought before but for some reason talking about serious things was hard for them. "And I love you so much." He added which made a small smile appear on Brianna's face instead of the worried look and then another shift in his spot. "And if you want to move to the UK, thinking it would make you happy, then I will support you. We can do this long distance thing."

"Yeah, of course we can." Brianna grinned, happy that they had talked and that he was willing to support her moving to another country. She knew that other couples and even people online did it and she didn't think it could be that hard. Plus they would always be close, she loved him. "I love you too twat."

"Fuck off. You're already sounding British." He laughed and only smiled more when he heard Brianna's giggle come through the phone. He wasn't exactly happy about her not moving down to where he was but he also didn't want to make Brianna miserable. "You're going to apply for a visa." He pointed out and a small hum came from Brianna as she grabbed her laptop.

"I applied as a joke a while ago so," Brianna told John with a smile still prominent on her face as she knew that she would be moving soon. It was exciting and she couldn't wait to make it happen.