[ 082 ]

⤿ February 4th, 2021

Brianna rolled over in her bed when she heard her phone go off on her bedside table. A frown on her face and as she picked it up she saw that not only was she receiving a call but she had gotten a text from John. Her Face ID let her know that it was him texting her that he would be back later in the night because he was going out with some friends to say goodbye. They had spoken about it together earlier in the day but she smiled at how he sent a reminder text to let her know that he didn't go missing and die. She then answered the call from her best friend.

"What Wilbur?" She groaned as she sat up in her bed, flipping the light on in her room. She of course instantly regretted this as the light was brighter then she thought it was but after blinking she was not blinded anymore.

"You're moving?" Will asked, a mix of emotions in his voice that Brianna could hear and the small smile that was on her face disappeared. She hadn't wanted to talk about the move but had sent a text to Phil asking for advice but he must've accidentally said something to Wilbur.

"Will," She rubbed her face and looked at her clock to see it was way too early to be up. "You called me at three in the morning to ask if I was moving?" Brianna asked a little grumpily, she knew that he could've waited but also was very aware of the fact that her best friend was so extremely impatient.

"Yes." He answered simply and she sighed, laying back in her bed with her phone on speaker in her lap. "Are you?" He asked and Brianna rolled her eyes tiredly, always to the point when it came down to it.

"Ugh, maybe." Brianna mumbled to him as she sunk more down into her chair, a small huff escaping her lips because she didn't really want to talk about the dilemma of moving. "It's a weird thing going on, I don't even know." She added softly, rubbing her forehead as she knew a headache was coming on. She did know that she would prefer to be asleep at the moment though.

"Do you want to move?" Will asked and Brianna could hear the faint click of a pen in the background repeating. He must have been writing a song before, she thought, and he must've only just heard about her moving problem.

"No, not really." Brianna admitted quietly and there was a second of silence between the two.

"Does Schlatt know that?" He finally asked and Brianna played with her phone in her hands. A look of slight regret on her face for what she was about to tell him.

"No." She said and fell silent.

"Bri," Will sighed and she shrugged a little.

"I know." She told him and looked out her window to the fire escape where she could just barely see the moon from where she was. "I have to talk to him," She mutters knowing that she would have to do it sooner or later. "I will."

"If he hurts you," Will started to say.

"You'll kill him." Brianna finished for him with a small sigh. It was something that Will had said anytime a boy was in her life. He cared about her and was really not afraid to hurt someone for her.

"Even from across the ocean." Will added to get his point across and the small hum came from Brianna. He wasn't afraid to fly over and hurt someone for her. "Get some sleep Bri, talk to him." He told her and Brianna nodded a little, checking her phone for notifications quickly.

"Night Will." Brianna told him and the two hung up, Brianna going back to sleep and Will went back to writing a song which was made for her.