[ 022 ]

⤿ August 25th, 2020

"Hell no!" Will yelled and Brianna raised her eyebrows with a small giggle as she stared at her best friend, trying to get over the amount of eyes that were on her. And one pair specifically who she had just learned lived a room down from where she was right now. Her heart was racing but she didn't let it show, instead had played along with the show and asked each person who their favorite actor was. Minx had said that Tom Holland was a great actor and Brianna had agreed while Will obviously disagreed with the opinion. "I'm not letting Tom Holland steal my date." He continued to yell, running a hand through his messy hair and Brianna laughed some more with some of the other contestants. "That buff, British lad thinks that he can get any girl with his English accent and his uwu stans." Will continued on angrily and Brianna couldn't help but laugh because she found his outrage about Tom Holland rather amusing.

"Do you have some sort of unbalanced hatred towards spider man or something?" Eret asked as he laugh along, also clearly finding Will's reaction to hearing the name funny. Brianna raised an eyebrow at Will because she wanted to hear his answer on the question. She would never accept a man who hates spider man.

"No," Will said with a small look at the other contestants, clearly looking for someone to agree with him. "I just think he's a bit of a womanizer, isn't he?" The man asked and Brianna opened her mouth to respond but someone beat her to it.

"I can get behind that." John's voice filled Brianna's headphones and the girls stomach dropped again. Her eyes moved to the man who was wearing the same baseball cap that he had been wearing the day they had first met and he grinned. Brianna tried to look away from him as she wanted to continue normally but John, or Schlatt, clearly saw her staring and raised his eyebrows with an even bigger grin across his face.

"That's a lot coming from you Schlatt," Minx laughed which caused other people to join in although Brianna only really blocked them out as she stared the man. She had never really had the chance to look at John without feeling like a creep but he seemed to know her online personality now. It was weird and she didn't know how to react yet.

"And that's our time," Austin suddenly broke through Brianna's thought process where she was wondering how she could possibly react to this reveal of who John was. "Brianna," He continued and suddenly the argument was cut off by everyone going silent due to being muted by Austin because they were now fighting over the best Spider Man. "Send me your bottom three from this round."