[ 043 ]

⤿ October 15th, 2020

Creepy doll music played around the room as a group of people walked into an old looking doll themed room. They were getting a tour of the house by someone dressed in really good special effects makeup, making them look dead with a sowed on smile across their face. John was having a decent time and the building was rather amusing to him as he didn't get scared of much but on the other hand Brianna was quite literally clinging to him. John of course held her hand back, silently thanking Ted for buying the tickets for the two of them.

"I hate this," Brianna muttered into John's side as she went to hide from the footsteps that were echoing around the room and the sound of laughter that was coming from what seemed like young children. "I hate you." She edited her statement but still stayed glued to John's side. While other girls were afraid, some more then Brianna, the dark haired girl had seemingly been decided to be picked on by the members of the haunted house.

"Hello?" A little girls voice came from the right side of where Brianna was pressed to John. Bri decided to look up when John didn't move and she saw that nothing was there. "Come play with me and my dollies." The girl said sweetly, sounding closer to Brianna who only inches closer to John, staying completely silent as the man laughed a little at her. "Come play with me and my dollies." The voice came back, this time the girl sounding a little more distorted and Brianna looked around with room with a glare.

"No," Bri told the girl and her heart beat in her chest as she looked around the room and John laughed lightly at how the girl was taking this so seriously. "Fuck off with your dollies." The girl said and stuck her middle finger up at where the noise had come from which only made John grin some more.

"I said," The girls voice no longer sounding the same, it sounding more demonic and even more distorted. Even John had to admit that they had done rather well with this room and there was their leader in the front of the room, talking to the rest of the group as they spoke to different porcelain dolls. "Come play with me and my dollies." The girl yelled in her demonic voice as she jumped onto a box, tilting her head and Brianna stepped back into John as she saw the broken face of the girl and was genuinely scared of it.

"Ah," The leader clapped his hands together as he looked at the younger girl then Brianna and Schlatt. Brianna glared at him some more as her heart pounded in her chest. "Seems like you have all meet my good friend," He waved to the girl who didn't move, keeping its eyes on Brianna who was clearly freaked out by it. "But we must move on, come on friends," He said and started to walk away. John lightly pushed the girl forwards and she made him walk behind him as they passed through the rest of the room to where the other half of the group was. "To the next room." He announced pressing a button and a door opening as he saw the group was once again together.

"He's like a scarier Willy Wonka." John joked and Brianna looked up, still clinging to John as she glared at him. John could only grin in response as her glare intensified.

"Don't talk to me." Brianna told John as they stepped into the next room that was themed around spiders and other bugs which only made Brianna stay even closer to John, making him laugh lightly under his breath.