[ 044 ]

⤿ October 17th, 2020

Brianna grinned happily as she hopped into a call that Jschlatt had been sitting in, waiting for her and spamming her phone about joining because he was apparently bored. She had rolled her eyes when she answered but was still happy to hear his voice. Even though they were neighbors, she still actively enjoyed hanging out with him online and she loved his online personal as much as she loved his real one.

"Hello, lover boy." Brianna grinned as she popped into the call and through she tried to keep her tone somewhat serious, a laugh escaped her lips. She had started calling John the nickname since the two had started hanging out more.

"That's not," Schlatt sighed a little as he sat in the next apartment over, a stupid grin across his face and he knew he was happy to hear from the girl that he had been spamming for the last twenty or so minutes. He actually hadn't expected her to join the call but was pleasantly surprised when she did. "Don't call me that." He repeated for what felt like the millionth time, not because he didn't actually like being called it but because it gave him this weird feeling whenever she called him that. And that feeling was one that he wasn't sure if he wanted to face yet.

"Not a fan?" Bri asked jokingly as she moved around some of her recent recordings, aware that she would have to edit them later but was deciding to put them off. "But I thought we were in love now," She said through her laughter and John couldn't help but roll his eyes at the statement.

"You're such an idiot." Schlatt stated as he saw that a group chat with some of his other friends was exploding. He opened it to find that he was being invited to a recording session in the upcoming days and he quickly sent a response, saying he wasn't sure but he'd definitely look to see if he was free. At this point his schedule was mainly determined by Bri and how she was feeling or what she was doing that day.

"No." Brianna grinned as she leaned back in her chair, looking up at her ceiling which was white with the occasional glow in the dark stars. She had bought them online as a joke but they became an active part of her room now.

"No?" Schlatt repeated and Brianna grinned.

"You took me on a scary date." Brianna shrugged with a grin appearing on her face and the man rolled his eyes. His eyes traveled to the wall that separated him from Brianna and he wondered if it would be weird of him to come over. John had done it so many times but they were on call and there was no reason except that he missed her face.

"It's your fault," John spoke up in retaliation against what the girl was saying. He knew that Bri secretly loved the date and John loved the way that the two had been close all night. It was genuinely one of the best dates that he could have taken her on and he had thanked his friend for setting him up with the tickets so many times. "You're a pussy." He informed the girl who scoffed lightly at the fact.

"You know what they say," Brianna grinned brightly as she clicked through her stream lab settings. She knew that she was going to do a stream later but she wasn't sure if it would be later that night or coming up shortly. She knew that her trip was also coming up very quickly but she was keeping it a secret. "You are what you eat." She told him and she could practically see John roll his eyes.

"Get out." John spoke up and Brianna giggled as she rested her head against the back of her gaming chair. Smokey had gotten bigger over the weeks and John said it was because she was feeding the cat so much but Brianna said that it was because the he was a growing kitten. "Go on a date with Dream or something."

"Aw," Brianna cooed as she realized what was going on and Smokey jumped into her lap. The girl smiled a little more as she placed a hand on the kittens head. "He's jealous of Dream." She grinned a little, knowing that she was poking the bear but she loved to tease the man. "Don't worry baby, I won't leave you for him." She shot him a flirt and heard a small chuckle come from his side of the call. "Anyways, can I come over?" She asked and John looked up, a grin appearing on his face due to the fact that Bri wanted to come to his apartment.

"Yeah," John laughed a little and looked over his shoulder, knowing that Brianna would want to sit and watch a movie with him. Probably something on Netflix that was October and horror themed but he knew what she liked or at least liked to think that she did. "I'll get some snacks and log into Netflix." The man told her and Brianna grinned a little more because she loved how the man knew her.

"You're amazing." Brianna grinned happily and both left the call before she stood up, changing into sweatpants and a tank top before she went to the fire escape to break into John's apartment where he was setting up for her.