[ 092 ]

⤿ March 12th, 2021

"Chat," Brianna turned on her face cam as she sat in her own office, having officially rented one out so she was no longer streaming from the room that Will had given her to stay in. The office was nice and not too far from where the two were living at the time and even if she wanted she knew that she could always take a taxi to the secure building that people needed a card to get inside. "Guess what?" She grinned as she looked at the chat flying past, some talking about how it was the first time that she had her camera on for the first time in a while or how she was now, once again, in a new recording space. She laughed a little before getting back on topic. "I finally got whitelisted on the Orgins SMP, only took over a month." She said, knowing that Tommy who was muted in call could hear her. There was a smile on Bri's face as she opened up Minecraft, ready to spawn in for the first time.

"I didn't want more Americans!" Tommy suddenly yelled as he came off of mute and Brianna laughed even harder as her character spawned into the game. She was given her own role that was made by the community and she had been given the parrot origin which allowed her fly for a limited amount of time, she was shorter then the normal player size and she got a bonus for eating foods that contained seeds such as melons or beet roots although she could still eat other foods.

"I can fly better then you." Brianna told him as she made her character start to circle his. She watched with a grin on her face as Tommy's Minecraft character followed her as she flew around him. The girl loved the origin because even though it wasn't overpowered it was still on the better side.

"I dislike your origin." Tommy noted as he watched her go. He was streaming at the moment and had planned on helping Brianna get started but she had decided that it was time for them to fuck around. At the same time he didn't mind much because unlike the Dream SMP, there was no lore and no need to follow some specific rules.

"Too bad." Bri told him with a small laugh as she landed back on the ground again, her character just about the same height as his which was shorter then the rest and she hit a piece of grass which gave her a seed. As she looked around she saw a pink haired Minecraft character looking at them. "Niki's here!" She shouted just in time for Niki to join the proper vc so she could talk to the two.

"You're here!" Niki yelled out to the other girl who had her character sprinting at full speed towards the river which Niki was currently standing in. Without hesitation Brianna joined her in the river with Tommy just watching them. "Finally!" She added which made Bri laugh a little.

"I'm so excited." Brianna told Niki who was beaming on her side of the call. It showed in her voice despite the fact that she wasn't streaming nor did she have her face cam on. Brianna loved Niki like a sister she never had.

"I'm stealing you from Tommy," Niki smiled which only made Brianna smile even brighter. She loved Niki's origin but knew that she could never play it herself. Niki needed to be in water at all times which meant she couldn't harass other members of the server or even hang out with some of them sometimes. "Come on Bri." She said and Brianna walked towards the other girls character.

"I was going to give her a tour." Tommy shouted as he realized that Brianna was going to go hang out with the German girl rather then him. The stream had been going good and Brianna had seen some of the well out together builds, she assumed most were by Phil.

"We can do it together Tommy." Niki said sweetly which made Tommy groan again.

"Niki," Tommy pulled out a sword and made his way to stand between Brianna who was standing on land and Niki who was sitting in the water. "Stop stealing Bri from me." He said looking back and forwards between the two Minecraft characters.

"Oh be nice." Brianna laughed as she hit Tommy with a sword, hitting him into the water.