[ 041 ]

⤿ October 9th, 2020

"Chat!" Brianna shouted loudly as she sat in her gaming chair, a bright smile across her face as she held her kitten in her lap. The girl had taken the kitten to the vet over the last few days and after learning that while the kitten was as underweight, it was healthy in all other aspects. Brianna had made sure to tell John that the kitten was healthy multiple times due to how he had been so insistent that the kitten had rabies. "A lot has happened over the last few days." She announced loudly, a grin across her face and the chat began spamming different things that might've happened, one being that she had gotten married which made her laugh a little. "Meet Smokey." She held the kitten up and immediately her chat exploding with everyone awing over the new member of Brianna's streams. Then another name took over her chat and Brianna grinned a little, seeing who had sent the message that caused chaos and what they wanted.

She looked over to her discord which was on her main monitor which she wasn't paying much mind to as she had been reading chat and saw that she was being called. With a dramatic sigh and some donos starting to roll in, asking her to talk to him, she clicked the accept call button.

"Blix!" Clay's voice came from the other side of the phone, very loud contrasted to the chill music that was playing on Brianna's stream. A smile appeared as she heard her good friend as they had both been equally busy recently, only at different times. "You got a cat." He said as he had been watching her stream, seeing the kitten crawl around her lap.

"Yes Clay." Brianna laughed as she tried to keep the kitten from falling from her crossed legs and trying to make a run for it. That was something she had recently learned, it never made it far but the cat sure like to play hide and seek with her and John. "I got a cat." She confirmed with a nod of her head and a grin across her face.

"How dare you not send me pictures." Clay scoffed at how he had been mistreated by the girl who only laughed a little. She picked the kitten up and held it like a baby where it snuggled it's head into her neck before finally calming down.

"Sorry," Brianna said, sounding completely not sorry about not sending any pictures of the kitten. She had wanted it to be a surprise and was finding it funny to see her online friends be surprised by the new addition to her life. "You didn't ask." She pointed out as well.

"We've been busy!" Clay argued back because while they have both been busy it was about different things. Brianna had been working on some content with Techno, Will, Tommy, Tubbo and Phil while Clay had been working on more Manhunt content as well as content with George and Sapnap. "I'm going to cancel you," He threatened and Brianna scoffed.

"Do it." The dark haired girl laughed lightly as she looked to her main monitor. This wasn't the first time she had been threatened with being canceled and before when she'd gotten 'cancelled' she showed no care and it died out really fast. "I'm incapable of being canceled." She informed him and Clay secretly knew that she was right as he had seen the situation unfold before they had been friends and was honestly surprised at the time on how she had dealt with it. "Chat if you cancel me you hate pansexuals," She gave a joking glare to her chat, she had been out for a long time and was proud of her sexuality which was one reason why her and Eret got along so well. "Do you want that on your mind?" She asked and the chat was filled with people saying no or just sending hearts.

"I don't like you." Clay informed the girl although their was a bright grin on his face as he watched the girl grin happily. He had missed talking to her and being able to just joke around. "You shouldn't have this much power." He added as he saw that the chat was filled with support for Bri and and he was very outnumbered by the large number of people.

"Aw," Brianna cooed as she held Smokey in her hands and continued to smile at the fact that he supposedly hated her, sending a wink to her chat. "Love you too Dreamy." She laughed and the two continued on with the stream filled with banter and laughter.