[ 060 ]

⤿ November 27th, 2020

John was busy, he was doing a video with his other friends and playing some Counter Strike which was a game that Brianna wasn't scared to admit that she was bad at. Yet Brianna hated to be alone but it was already late in so she had pretty much no idea who to talk to besides people in her own time zone. It only took her a moment but then she remembered that a certain blob man was alive and lived in the same time zone as her. She rung the man and he answered rather quickly before adding her to a call with Sapnap and George.

"I can't believe Bri is a valley girl." Dream scoffed a little, clearly teasing the girl as she laid in bed listening to the three boys who had previously been bickering. She wasn't tired at all and at this point was waiting around for John to come over like he had promised to do so. A frown crossed the girls face at the reminder that she had told everyone that she had been raised in California.

"Dream come talk to me when Florida isn't a health code violation." The girl responded with a small laugh as she hugged Smokey to her chest, the laptop on her bed glowing with the light that was provided by discord itself. "Plus if anything I moved to the city so," She dragged the last word out with a grin appearing on her face.

"Imagine growing up with Disneyland instead of Disney World." Dream shot back and the girl glanced back to her laptop, a small grin across her face because of the fact that the Floridian could start a bickering fight over anything with anyone. She rolled her eyes because she had never been to either of the parks.

"At least I didn't have to worry about gators coming out of nowhere when I was younger." Bri said with a small shrug, a grin still pressed across her face. She didn't have headphones in or on at the moment so the sound of the the other three voices filled her room, Smokey often giving the laptop confused looks as if the cat had no idea how the laptop was creating human voices.

"Oh shut up," Dream practically wheezed at the fact that Bri had decided to bring up alligators in her fight of how Florida was worse then her home state of California. He thought for a second as he tried to breath again and the rest of the call laughed, including Brianna. "At least I didn't have to worry about earthquakes." He pointed out and Brianna gave a small scoff.

"Alright and what about your hurricane season?" Brianna challenged with absolutely no hesitation, her voice still playful as she moved to lay on her stomach. She looked at her laptop screen and looked at the different things that were trending on Twitter. She always found it amusing to see what was going on and what was trending on the app but she wasn't very active on her main account.

"How were those wildfires growing up?" Dream asked playfully and Brianna rolled her eyes as she clicked the trending tab. She saw that Will was trending and raised an eyebrow to see why he was but just saw people talking about him and his music and how he had announced that he was planning on dropping a new song soon, one that Brianna had gotten a sneak at already.

"Texas isn't too bed." Sapnap spoke up with a grin on his face as he continued to play the round of Valorant. He had been trying to get all of the agents unlocked and been doing so the whole time they'd been on call, even while bickering.

"Neither is England." George added seeing what was now going on as he looked up from his phone. He had been making plans with Wilbur while talking to the other three but he had caught onto the conversation. He wanted to meet Brianna just as much as both Dream and Sapnap wanted to.

"I'd rather move to England." Brianna said with an intentionally bad English accent and she only looked up when she heard the noise that came when her fire escape window was opened. She looked to see John had slipped into her room and he walked over, laying next to her on the bed but stayed silent.

"What?" Dream scoffed at the statement of how the girl would rather move across the ocean then stay where she was. John gave Bri a confused look but she shrugged a little with a playful grin on her face as she moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her. "No, stay east coast," He told the girl with a smile and Brianna rolled her eyes as she felt John kiss neck lightly before resting his head on her shoulder. "Come to Florida." He said which caused Johns eyes to open, him sending a look to the monitor as if Dream had said something that was ridiculous.

"No," Brianna said her eyes on John as she tilted John's head towards hers and met his eyes with a soft smile on her face. "I'm staying in the city." She told the trio and John wrapped his arms around the girl with a satisfied smile on his face while Brianna laughed lightly under her breath at his stupidity.

Douchebag | JSchlatt ✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara