[ 049 ]

⤿ October 28th, 2020

The duo was in the kitchen and doing a stream off of Brianna's nice laptop with a scuffed up tripod set up so viewers could watch the small cooking stream that Brianna and Will had decided to do randomly. It was just them for the time being but they both knew that the children would be showing up later in the day without knowing why they were needed. He had made it very clear that the two needed to come or would be very upset.

But I'm the meantime while they had waited for Tommy and Tubbo to show up, they had decided to make a cake to celebrate Brianna coming to England. But the problem was that neither was perfect at cooking and they had made a large mess with Brianna constantly wiping her hands on Will.

"That was romantic." Brianna joked as she looked at the man who had just put a dash of cake batter on Brianna's forehead. A playful grin was across her face as they messed around, both knowing stans were eating this up. "Shame we didn't kiss." She pointed out and the two broke out into laughter over the joke while the chat spammed their ship name.

"What the fuck did I walk in on?" Both of the two streamers stopped laughing and Brianna grinned as she saw a tall blond walk into the room and look at the both of them. Tommy had shown up and as he realized that Bri was standing in Will's kitchen, a look of pure suprised crossed his face.

"Tommy!" Brianna went off screen and even though she was a complete mess, the boy hugged her. They had been friends for the longest time and the two had never seen each other in real life before. It was exciting for the two. "Toms is here chat!" Brianna shouted over to the stream and Will laughed lightly at how the two were interacting with each other.

"Yeah, Tubbo is here too." Tommy said, still sounding as if he had been hit with a bus made from surprise. It caused a grin to stay on her face and it only grew when she realized that her other favorite British child was in Will's apartment where she was living.

"I can't believe I get to see you!" Bri grinned because she was never an emotional person but she had been excited to meet the people who meant so much to her. That of course included the two children and her childhood best friend as well. "My favorite blond is in the same room as me." She teased the sixteen year old who flared at her for a second.

"I thought Punz was your favorite blond." The girl turned as she heard another voice enter the room and she saw brunette Tubbo standing at the door with a bright smile on his face. She shook her head a little, knowing that Punz would definitely bully her later for saying that Tommy was her favorite over him.

"You guys want to help us bake?" Brianna asked with a bright smile on her face and ignoring what Tubbo had said, knowing that it was a lose lose situation and no matter who she said the other would shout at her. She winked to the camera as she walked back to the camera with Will who'd been reading chat.