[ 094 ]

⤿ March 18th, 2021

"Schlatt," Brianna sat besides the door of her room, her ear pressed to the wood as she tried to listen in on the conversation that was going on at the other side of the door. Her heart was racing a million miles an hour and she had told Will that she was going to bed early so she could get some alone time but when she heard a knock on the front door she had gotten curious. She had only gotten a little more curious when Will had ignored the door for nearly three minutes before finally answering it. She hadn't been expecting it to him.

"Hi Will." The familiar voice greets Brianna's ears, a voice she had heard so much and had missed even more. But it sounded different, it sounded smaller and more broken then it had on stream or before the two had separated. The girl brought a hand up to her mouth, trying to keep herself quiet so she could listen in. She hadn't expected to be so emotional when she would hear his voice in real life for the first time, she had imagined hearing it before but never like this. "Is,"

"Don't you even 'Is Bri here?' me Schlatt." Will cut him off, his voice dangerously low as if it was about to erupt. There is a second of silence and Brianna's heart races in her chest because she had never heard him talk like that. "You left her. I don't think you understand how much you hurt her." Will says with venom I'm his voice and Brianna brings her knees to her chest. "And now you think that you can just," His voice is shaky and he takes a small breath and Bri can almost see the look that's on his face. "Now you think you can just fucking waltz back into her life by coming to England? That's just a bitch move, Schlatt."

"Will, I swear I," He gets cut off once again by a scoff from Will, making Brianna lean more into the door to hear what's going on. She doesn't need to though due to how loud Will's voice is in comparison to John's.

"What?" Will laughed coldly. "You swear you didn't mean to hurt her? When you left she was devastated." He said, his voice filled with venom and Brianna held her breath as she listened for whatever they were going to say next. But there was only silence for a few seconds, deafening suffocating silence.

"Dude," John's voice was hushed and sounded defeated from Will had just said to him. "You are such an idiot." He said, a response that neither John or Brianna had been expecting from the man.

"What?"

"You like her." John speaks up again and Brianna blinked. There was silence again, the two exchanging no words so the girl was left to create the image in her mind. Her heart raced as she tried to sit still, fidgeting in her spot was only going to give her more anxiety.

"That's none of your business."

"You do." John said and Brianna bit her lip again, resting her head against the door as she listened into the conversation going on between the two.

"No." Will's voice is firm and Brianna hears him take a step forwards. There was an audible sigh from the taller of the two boys followed by a second of silence before he spoke. "Schlatt, she really loves you, you just fucked up." The British boy told the American before silence once again fell in the room. It was as if Will was waiting for John to say something but John didn't speak up. "Look," Another sigh and a shift of feet as the front door creaked open a little more. "Just give her time and apologize, then maybe she'll forgive you and everything will be fine again."

"That won't work." John said, his voice was hushed as if he had been thinking over the sentence for a long time. "It won't work in the long run anyways." He corrected himself after a second because while he thought that even if there was the possibility of Brianna responding to his apology, there were more pressing issues on their relationship. "We literally live in two different countries now."

"John," Will tried to cut him off.

"She doesn't love me anymore."

"John."

"Plus you're in denial."

"I'm not in denial." Will said which finally got him to stop rambling. There was a silence before a small chuckle came from John, not one of joy but one that was there of stress. Bri sat against the door with her hands in her hair and tears pricking up in her eyes, she wasn't sure how she felt about this all and she just felt overwhelmed at the moment.

"I know I love her." John said to Will and his voice was filled with certainty. Even Will knew that John still loved Brianna, he knew that one of his closest friends wouldn't travel across the ocean to come to a Twitch event just for the event. He had to have come to try and get to talk to Brianna. "But I also know that you love her." He continued and there was another audible sigh that came from Will on the other side of the door followed by footsteps that Bri could easily identify as Will's. He was pacing which was something that he usually only did when he was stressed. "And I know that your choosing not to act on it." The pacing stopped.

"You're just an idiot." Will said with almost no hesitation before the

"Am I an idiot?"

"Yes John," Will sighed and Brianna heard the front door close, followed by the sound of two people walking to the other room. "You're an idiot."