[ 051 ]

⤿ October 30th, 2020

Brianna had made the last minute choice that she should vlog the trip that she had made to England and have the other boys record things as well so the video would be truly theirs. It was a great idea and had been going great on the spooky holiday until the group had sat down at a restaurant and Tommy pulled out his phone and pointed it at Brianna. She gave him a jokingly dirty look as she took another bite of her sandwich with a smile appearing on her face.

"Why are you filming me eating, Tommy?" The girl asked with a small laugh after she had swallowed the bite she had taken. She looked at the camera as she took another bite and then looked to Tommy who shrugged a little but there was a grin on his face still.

"You dance when you eat your food." Tommy simply replied as Brianna reached into the middle of the table and grabbed another piece from the center. She looked at the younger and then the camera as she placed it onto her plate as she tried to think of a response.

"I dance when I'm happy." Brianna decided to answer with a grin happily crossing her face as she looked at the blond child, Tubbo and Will in a debate on what they should do next on their vlog trip. "Food makes me happy." The girl answered calmly with a smile still on her face and she looked over to Will who was already looking at the Tommy and Brianna with the camera in their hands.

Will laughed lightly at the two of them bickering over if was weird for her to dance when she was happy and he shook his head lightly. Tommy moved the camera to look at Will rather then Bri and his eyes flickered to the camera shortly then to Tommy. "Leave the gremlin to her happy food, Tommy." A frown crossed Tommy's face while Brianna grinned happily as she leaned jokingly into Will who was on her side of the booth.

"Yeah, Tommy." Brianna grinned as she looked at the sixteen year old across the table from her who only frowned more at the two agreeing as they were a mess to fight against even if they were wrong. If they were teamed up then they could make anything happen. "Leave me to my happy food." She grinned and took another bite of her food and Tommy shook his head lightly at the girl. "Anyways," Brianna said, looking at the other two boys who had previously been talking about what to do for the rest of the day. "Where are we heading off to after this?"

"I was thinking," Will moved his arm so Bri fell more into his side as he grabbed some food for his own plate. Brianna rolled her eyes as she went to move and Will pushed back into her side with a stupid grin on his face and Tommy recorded the interaction between the two as they fucked with each other. "We go to the arcade again." He suggested and Bri looked to the teens, it was a Friday night plus it was a holiday so she was sure the arcade would be full of fun themed stuff.

"I'm down to go to the beach," Brianna said and the server returned to their table. They were eating a small restaurant, not too busy but a decent amount of people. The servers seemed to be in shock that the American girl was eating in their restaurant. Because of this new servers kept coming to their table to make sure that they were ok.

"It's a bit of a drive." Will said after the group had told them that they were good except for Tommy who had ordered another serving of fries, or as Tommy called them chips, for the table as the group had quickly eaten through the amount that they had been given at the beginning of their meal.

"Let's do it." Brianna grinned and Tommy turned off the camera so they could all go eat in peace without having to worry about being careful of what they were saying in regards to location and all as they finished their meal.