[ 097 ]

⤿ March 20th, 2021

John had gone back to his apartment that he had booked and he would be going back to the United States in two days. And after spending some time with Niki and George, Will and Bri were both left alone again. It was weird for them both, Brianna felt tired out of her mind and she was wanting to stop. So she had crawled into Will's bed and the two had been just messing around in their phones as they lazed around. Will kept occasionally glancing over at her as she scrolled through TikToks and would smile whenever a small giggle or scoff would come from Brianna at stupid clips or edits of her acting a fool.

"I would ask you to read," Brianna's voice played through the speaker. The clip was from months back and was marked under the ship name that the community had made for Bri and Will. Although Brianna had no idea how the video could be seen as shipping material as they were only messing around on the SMP when someone had suggested them reading a fan fiction of them together. "But you would drop views." This was followed by laughter between the two in reaction and Will tilted his head to see the video.

"We can later," Will told her, his voice sounding light and amused by the idea. He never had any bad thoughts on fan fiction unless they crossed boundaries. Once or twice he had found himself reading the content out of pure curiosity on what was going on in the world of the Dream SMP fans.

Brianna remembered that night very well due to how much fun it had been. After the stream he had held up his promise and had read the thirty chapter long book on a website she had never really heard of before. She offered to pull it up on her laptop so she could screen share but Will already had an account while Bri didn't have to.

He had read the whole thing to her, the two filled with laughter as the story played out in their minds. It was based during World War 2 and was well written, Brianna would have bought the story if it were a real book but she genuinely loved it as a fan fiction. It was easy to push off the fact that it was her and Will and instead change the characters into imaginary ones instead. Will remembered the night because of her laughter and the way that she had hummed lightly whenever something interesting happened in the story.

When the other boys learned about Brianna and Will reading the popular fan fiction with each other in private, they had mocked him for days. But he didn't mind. The call and story had made Brianna happy and that was all he cared about. Then when the fan fiction was mentioned one stream, everyone's chats had freaked out when they realized that the two had read and reacted to the story together.

"What's up with you and John?" Will asked, his voice tired as he brushed the hair out of Bri's face. She sighed a little and rolled over so they were face to face and Will could clearly tell that she was tired as well. It had been a long last week for her, hell it had been a long last year for the girl and he hated seeing her like this.

"I miss him." Brianna admitted to Will with a small sigh as she ran a hand through her hair.

"I think you more then miss him." Will chuckled quietly as he looked at the girl who was clearly thinking about the question still. That was something he loved about Bri, she was always thinking, her mind was always racing with thoughts. He wished he could read her mind sometimes, just to know what went on in her head.

"No," She decided cautiously then looked to Will and sighed a little, resting her head on his shoulder again as the two sat in the darkness, surrounded by blankets. "Maybe," Bri changed her mind and then glanced from Will to the ceiling. "I don't know."  She groaned and brought her hands to her face, rubbing her eyes in an attempt to hide her exhaustion. She rolled a little so her head was resting on his chest and she closed her eyes. "I don't want to talk about it, I don't even know what is going on between me and John." Brianna admitted to her best friend tiredly which made Will laugh a little under his breath as he rested a hand on the small of her back.

"You're cute when your tired." The words slipped from Will's mouth as he looked down at her. She laughed lightly but didn't open her eyes as she cozied into her spot.

"I'm going to punch you." Brianna responded and that made Will laugh a little. She opened her eyes slightly just to see the grin that was across his face. She raised her hand into a fist and lightly pressed it to him which only made Will laugh some more.

"I'm sorry, sorry," He laughed and grabbed her fist as she went to fake punch him again, his hand engulfing hers completely as he brought it back down. She smiled a little and closed her eyes again as they fell into silence again. Will listened to her breaths as he rubbed his thumb across her knuckles. "What are you going to do though?"

"I don't know." Brianna told him with a small sigh as she opened her fist and interlocked their fingers. She looked at their connected hands before closing her eyes again. "Do you think I should go back?" She asked him because in her mind Will always knew the right answer, he always knew what was right and wrong.

"Back to America?" Will asked her and she nodded a little, not saying anything and feeling too drowsy to move any other way. "That's up to you Brianna." He told her because he knew that he couldn't tell her to stay or go, if it were up to him he would have them stay right where they were for the rest of time but he knew that wasn't right. "Just know I'll always be here for you and have an open room for you." Will told her and Brianna nodded a little before slowly nodding off to sleep on Will's chest.