[ 077 ]

⤿ January 22nd, 2021

Brianna and John hadn't known what to exactly do over the last two days. While they both silently agreed to ignore the conversation and try to move on, it was obvious that it wasn't going away. They had of course still spent time together, doing their normal activities like going for coffee in the mornings or watching movies in the evening but it was off. It was like a storm was brewing and both could feel it but neither wanted to address it yet. Both hoping that if they ignored it long enough that it would blow away, that the other would also stop thinking about it and that they could go back to normal. When John had gone to record with Charlie and Tommy, Brianna rang Phil through Discord for advice.

"I don't know Phil," Brianna muttered and she hid her face in her hands as she curled into a ball in her gaming chair. She was stressed and upset about the state of their relationship, this wasn't their first fight and she was sure it wouldn't be the last yet Brianna didn't know how they could solve this problem. It wasn't as simple as saying sorry and giving it some time as the other fights had been. A sigh came from Phil who was on the other side of the call.

"Is he respecting how you feel?" Phil asked just about the most fatherly questions ever which is basically the equivalent of 'did he hurt you' and a small smile appeared on Bri's face. It quickly disappeared again though when she looked over and saw John's hoodie on her bed. For some reason she couldn't wear it, she couldn't stand the texture on her skin at the moment.

"Yeah, obviously." Brianna tells Phil because it's the truth, he never has crossed any boundaries with her and she has always felt safe with him. She knew that he would never do anything if it would hurt her or if she wouldn't like it. "He loves me and I love him." She adds because she knows that this is also true, they both love each other so much no matter what. "I just," She stops and puts her head in her hands again, trying to kill her headache. "It's weird."

"I'm sure it is," Phil agreed with Brianna because he himself had never gone through this kind of situation with someone he was with but he still wanted to be supportive of Brianna as he cared about her as a daughter. "That's a huge conversation." He told her and Brianna frowned a little as if she didn't know that and he drank from her water bottle.

"I just," Brianna said then shut her mouth, unsure where she was even going with that sentence or what she was even saying. "I don't know, I've never really thought of it because," Her voice trailed off and a frown crossed Phil's face. He knew Brianna's past, knew about her parents and the reason she had just about as far as she could go from California. The next option was Jersey but Bri refused to move there out of all fifty states.

"I know Bri." Phil's voice broke her out of her train of thought and she took another sip of her water. Brianna wasn't used to crumbling under these sorts of situations often but Phil knew how to help her. Well he knew how to help his introverted 'son' Techno so it couldn't be much different, right? No, he was wrong, he was having a bit of a hard time helping Brianna but he was trying and that's what Brianna was thankful about him for. "All I can say is you guys need to have a serious talk about it."

"I don't want to." Brianna groaned into her hands which made her voice muffled by her mic but Phil still heard what she said.

"You have to though." He told the girl who frowned even more as she crossed her legs under herself. She had a stream planned for the night but wasn't going to do one after what had been happening with her and John. It didn't exactly feel right and she didn't have the energy to put that kind of face up.

"I know." Brianna dragged out the word as she thought about the past few days as well as the whole conversation that she was having with the man she looked up to. "Phil, stop being a father figure." She told him with a small joking smile appearing on her face because he was only feeding into the fact that he acted as if he were the girls father.

"You literally came to me asking for fatherly help mate." Phil laughed as a response to what she had said and then he turned to see that the door to his room had opened. "Hey," Brianna heard him say and then something from another person on his side of the call. "It's Brianna." He said a second later and Bri made a small confused face despite the fact that he couldn't see her. "Hold on, you're being stolen," Phil said quickly into the mic which of course only made Brianna even more confused.

"What?"

"Hi Bri," An answer came quickly and a smile crossed Brianna's face quickly at the voice she knew the sweet voice well.

"Hi Mumza." She smiled, hearing the voice of the person she looked up to as a mother figure. She was also one of the only other female figures she really had in like other then Niki and Puffy and Minx. Then again they were all her age and she didn't want to bother them with her relationship problems.

"How are you doing darling?" Kristen, Mumza, asked the girl with a smile on her face as she shooed Phil out of the room so she could have a girl talk with her only daughter. Phil got the boys so she got Brianna, it was only fair.

"Honestly," Brianna sighed as she moved once again in her chair, trying to get comfortable even though she wasn't sure she could. Instead she looked over at Smokey who was rolling around on her bed, it made her smile a little more. "I don't even know." She admitted and Mumza hummed a little at the response.

"Relationships are hard Bri." Mumza told Bri with a small sigh because she had overheard some of the conversation based off of what she had heard Phil say. She wasn't sure of the details but she knew that John and Bri weren't agreeing on something that was important and that Brianna was stressing over it. "And it's even harder when you both don't agree on something this big." Bri smiled a little at what Kristen was saying because she was happy to have another girl to talk about this with. "But I'm sure if you guys talk, everything will figure itself out." Brianna hummed with a smile on her face and she looked over her shoulder to see that Phil was still standing at the door, listening as his wife talked to the girl he saw as almost a daughter. "We are always here for you." Kristen told Brianna who smiled even more at the words.

"Thank you," She muttered with a happy smile on her face, happy to know that she had two people she could talk to and could entrust with her real world problems. Problems she didn't want to tell Will or Techno about.

"Anytime." Kristen smiled as she moved Phil's mic, looking over her shoulder to see her husband looking at her with betrayal as she had moved his mic from its spot. "Also I'm better with the girl problems so call me next time, not Phil." She added and heard a small giggle from Brianna who feeling better.

"Yes ma'am." Bri laughed before listening to Phil and Kristen jokingly argue about who was better at dealing with girl problems. It was eventually decided that Kristen was much better at it.