[ 069 ]

⤿ December 25th, 2020

When Brianna woke up it was already late into the morning and she found that her boyfriend was already awake, watching random TikToks on his phone quietly as he kept his one arm wrapped carefully around Brianna. The girl looked up at him, her eyes tracing his features as he was so focused on the video playing on his phone and she giggled a little when he looked down to see she was awake.

"Good morning sweetheart." John grinned a little as he saw that the girl was awake and she looked up at him with a smile on her face. The two laid in bed for a little longer before a small sigh came from Brianna and she rolled out of the bed, sitting up and adjusting the sweats that had rolled up her legs during her sleep. "Want to get coffee?" John asked as he also sat up in the bed and Brianna gave him a small nod as she took a hoodie from the end of his bed. She tossed it over her head as John went to get ready for their early Christmas morning coffee run.

"I want to give you your present first," Brianna said as she walked out of the room, finding her way to his living room and going to the spot that she had hid his present. It had been a gift which she had struggled to find but knew that her boyfriend would like it.

"Wait," John's head popped out of the bathroom and he had a tooth brush in his mouth as he looked down the hall at the girl who was now holding a box wrapped in red paper. "You got me something?" He asked and Brianna nodded a little which caused John to frown.

"No shit." Brianna laughed lightly as she held the package in her arms. John had already got the girl something, despite her telling him not to but he hadn't expected her to get him anything in full honesty.

"Well," John said as he dipped into the bathroom real quick as Brianna placed John's gift on the living room coffee table. "I got you something too." He told the girl as he entered the living room, reaching up to grab a small box from a top shelf which Brianna could've never reached on her own. Bri turned and saw the gift and she looked at it. "What's in my gift?" He asked curiously and Brianna scoffed.

"That's a surprise." Brianna told John as if it wasn't obvious and he laughed a little. The girl smiled nonetheless though as she crossed the room to get her sneakers so they could walk around and get an early Christmas Day meal. "You'll love it." She assured John as she turned back to face him again and he shook his head, placing his gift for her on top of the one for him. The size difference was huge between the two.

"Is it lingerie?" John asked teasingly and Bri shot him a glare as he moved to stand next to her, grabbing his own shoes. John slipped his sneakers on but as he went to stand up again, his lips met Brianna's and he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I hate you so much." Brianna laughed as she pulled away for a breath and a small laugh came from John before he loosened his grip around her, letting her slip free from his arms.