[ 012 ]

⤿ July 28th, 2020

"So you want me," Brianna spoke softly as it was nearly three in the morning on the east coast as she was in a Discord call with her closest friends as well as some other people who she respected as creators. "A college drop out," She added carefully as she opened the google document that she had been sent moments prior. "To help create a script of sorts." She said with a confused tone, unsure if the people she was on call with knew what they were talking about.

"Just help with the plot." Dream spoke up, his Discord icon lighting up as he spoke to the clearly confused and tired girl. Truth be told he was also exhausted due to trying to edit earlier and the day and the fact that he was also on the east coast. "Maybe help make some key points and character development." He said tiredly and Brianna nodded a little, sipping some of the coffee which she had made only half an hour ago. She didn't know why she was drinking coffee, she hated coffee, but it was keeping her awake.

"I don't think I'm qualified," The girl laughed because she was pretty new to creating an idea for a video let alone a whole series of streams which thousands of people would be watching every single day. Plus it wasn't like she had gone to school for this like Will or was planning on going to school for it like Tommy.

"I've seen your content and it's amazing." Dream continues to argue with the girl and a small blush crosses Brianna's face at the way that he was making it sound like she was so good at creating content when he was literally one of the fastest growing gaming channels out there. She was just genuinely flustered by the compliment and didn't feel like it was true.

"That's all my editors." Brianna said because she felt that it was true. She honestly felt like her team of editors and people who worked with her were the ones who improved her content while she just basically recorded it.

"Blix," Tommy spoke up, clearly rolling his eyes because the two had been arguing about the fact that her content was amazing since nearly day one of their friendship. "It's not."

"Which side of this war would I even be on again?" Brianna asked, clearly ignoring the younger boy because they were in a very tired voice chat with other people who didn't want to listen to them go back and forwards. As she read through the script she got more and more interested.

"Well technically,"

"You're supposed to be on my side." Dream cut off George who had tried to speak up. A small sorry followed the statement, clearly to the other British boy who was trying to tell Blix what her part was although truth be told he hadn't been really keeping up either. Then there was Sapnap who was passed out in the call with small snores coming from his side of the call that made Brianna giggle.

"But it could be like a double cross." Will spoke up, putting his voice in on the matter. He had been the one who wanted to make the server into a role play which would be fun and the fans would love. The idea was sounding better and better with everything that they were saying.

"That's what Eret is supposed to do," Brianna said, scrolling through the script and she could see the others also on the document scrolling to the specific part. "Right?" She asked the leader of the group writing the script and Will hummed in response to the question.

"Correct." Eret spoke up, clearly tired but happy to be involved in the script making process. They were a cool person to talk to and Brianna honestly liked their company and had watched some of their content before.

"Alright," Brianna nodded her head, going silent for a minute and she made her mind up quietly. She shifted her weight in her chair as she moved closer to her desk. "When do we start?" She asked and there was clearly a brightening of mood throughout the call at how she was joining the crew.

"Tomorrow?" Will said and there was a hum of agreement from everyone in the call that had been creating for the group of script creators that were going to help grow the server. "Good to hear." He told the group and slowly they got started on brainstorming,