[ 024 ]

⤿ August 25th, 2020

The last two. It was down to the last two people that the chat had chosen and Brianna's face was pink of embarrassment. Tommy was in the background laughing at Bri before he and Dream wee kicked from the call by Austin and the last two were left to their dates. Both in which Brianna was less then excited for due to the shipping that would follow but she was more excited for Will's then Schlatt's. She had not really spoken to Schlatt much during the stream but had talked to Will a lot more.

Now it was time for their dates and Will was the one to start it off. Schlatt, or better known as John to Brianna, was kicked to another call as the two were placed into silence. The call was suddenly filled with cheesy love music to make their date feel more real. Brianna laughed and Will did the same before the two took deep breaths and got started their fake date.

"Alright," Brianna smiled a little and Will nodded with a grin on his face.

"Alright," Will repeated before taking a deep breath and starting, staring at the girl and Brianna knew that this would forever be clipped and used by people who shipped the two of them. "Bri, I know I bully you a lot and you do the same to me for a plenty of reasons but more often the not I don't mean it." Will must've seen Brianna staring because his face became pink and he seemed to become increasingly more flustered over what he was saying to the girl. "Obviously, there are some situations that have happened in the past which keep us apart but I am more serious about you then you probably think." Brianna silently listened to Will who continued to ramble on as she turned a bright color of pink at what he was saying. "You are one of the few people who know me the best and who keep me streaming and everything. You are one of the most important people in my life and Austin inviting me to the show saying that you were going to be on it meant the world to me." Will tells the dark haired girl who sits in silence for a second with a look of awe on her face.

"Oh," She finally said silently but just loud enough for her mic to pick up and chat to hear from her. "Of course," Brianna smiled softly at what Will had just told her, her heart racing in her chest as a smile crossed her face. "Will, you are one of my best friends as well." She told the older man with a smile on her face, wanting him to know she meant it.

"But I really want to be more then best friends Bri." Will told her with a grin across her face and a smile on her face that only continued to grow. Although at the same time Brianna wasn't sure how to react, she wanted the man to let her know this stuff but wasn't sure if it was a good idea in front of 125k people who were most likely clipping it. "I really do."

"Oh Will,"

"And that's time!" Brianna was cut off from her response as Austin unmuted and spoke up, still wanting to continue on with the stream. He grinned a little knowing that this would be one of his best streams for sure due to the growing viewer count especially since it was near the end. "Brianna, Will. You sure have chat a great time." He laughed as he saw his chat going absolutely insane over the confession that Will had just made to the girl that caused both of them to blush bright red but they stayed silent, listening to Austin. "But on another hand, Bri it's time for your next date!"

"Oh god." Bri muttered as she was moved to the next call, still flustered but even more terrified to be talking to her neighbor again.