[ 088 ]

⤿ March 5th, 2021

Brianna and John had both been so busy over the last few weeks that they hadn't spoken much over the phone with texts going back and forwards as well as Discord being their main way of communication. And Brianna was trying her best to understand this, they were both busy but she needed to be able to talk to him. To actually have a conversation with him for the first time. To hear his voice. It was nearly a month since John had moved and they had been apart physically.

"Hey," John randomly said as Brianna looked up from her laptop, the two had been hanging out on FaceTime together as they went about their work. They both had brand deals and events coming up as well as their schedules quickly filling up faster then they had expected. "Can we talk?" He said and this of course made Brianna's heart drop. That was one of her least favorite sentences, she assumed it was one of everyone's least favorite lines.

"Sure what's up?" Brianna says instead, keeping her voice from cracking as she looked at her boyfriend. He gave her a soft smile and then glanced at his own laptop, she knew that he had been working on a video based off of one of his most recent streams which was what most of his content was nowadays.

"I just," John said as he shifted a little in his chair and Brianna did the same without even knowing it. The two were both clearly nervous over the conversation but Brianna was ready for whatever he wanted to talk about. "Why are you hanging out with the guys from the SMP so much now?" A frown crossed Brianna's face, she was not expecting that at all.

"You're kidding, right?" Brianna laughed because there was no way that he was jealous about her hanging out with her friends. The friends that she had known longer then she had known him with some exceptions of course but she could be friends with guys if she wanted to. She had an amused grin on her face, thinking that he must be joking or something because there was no way he could be serious about this all.

"See," John groaned as he shut his laptop, moving his full attention to Brianna whose grin quickly turned sour with every passing second, the look in her eyes changing from an amused one to one of total annoyance. "This is why so didn't want you moving to England." He scoffed and Brianna felt her heart drop when she realized that he was completely serious.

"What the fuck?" Brianna said what was running through her mind. She was honestly in angry shock and didn't know how to exactly respond to what he was saying. "You can't be serious right now?" She laughed but it wasn't one of joy but rather sarcasm because she didn't know how else to deal with this whole situation. He wasn't going to stop her from following her dreams of moving to be near the people she cared for most.

"Brianna you can't just flirt with every guy you meet." John told her, the volume of his voice raising with each word as he listened to the girl laugh. As if a light switch, her laughter died off and a pissed look appeared on her face. One thing that Brianna hated was people make stuff up about her, sure fans did it and she didn't mind that, they didn't really know her but for her boyfriend, someone who she'd been with for months treating her like this was something that she as not ok with.

"Oh my god Jonathan." Brianna glared at the man who glared right back at her through the screen. She in full honesty couldn't believe what he was saying, it seemed childish and like someone would say if they didn't trust their partner. And Brianna wanted a relationship built out of trust and him saying that she was flirting with all of her friends was not something that showed that he trusted her in her mind. "You sound ridiculous." She told him, trying to control her temper because she didn't want to fight. She knew Will was in the next room over and didn't want him to worry.

"You literally flirted with Dream." John said, moving his hands and a scoff came from Brianna. She had flirted with him a few times way before she and John had gotten together but once they were an official couple Brianna had made it very clear to everyone that she and Dream had no interest in each other. John knew that it was before they started dating and he couldn't use that against her because before they were dating he would constantly flirt with Minx so it was a two way street on flirting.

"Before we dated." She reminded him and he shook his head with a small annoyed laugh.

"Oh and Wilbur." He replied and a laugh came from Brianna almost immediately at how he sounded. She was angry, she was annoyed and she didn't feel like this was necessary. She thought that he was acting like a jealous child in highschool. They were older then that and Bri had no time for these kinds of fights.

"Will!" She laughed as she thought about the idea of her and her best friend flirting. "Will?" She repeated still laughing because the two had almost never flirted to each other, it was mostly fans who would jump to conclusions and make videos on how the two were the perfect couple for each other. Not once did either actually flirt with the other. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? You sound like the stans on Twitter and not the good ones." She laughed, her hands shaking as she balled them up and hide them in the sleeves of her sweater.

"Am I wrong?" John asked her his voice raising with each word and Brianna laughed as she looked over towards the wall with a look of pure in amusement on her face. "Tell me if I am wrong Brianna?" He asked again, his voice still rising which Bri was not ok with.

"You are wrong!" Brianna snapped at them, a smile appearing on her face at how pissed she was. She really couldn't believe that they were doing this right now. "Me and Will are best friends, I've literally known him longer then you so shut the fuck up before you say something that you regret." Brianna yelled back because she was genuinely annoyed and irritated now. She didn't want to deal with this and didn't want to believe that she was defending her friendship with her best friend. "You know what, fuck it. I'm not fighting about this John." Brianna laughed as she looked back to the screen.

John laughed just as sourly as he cut Brianna off with a glare on his face. "Yeah, fuck it." He laughed and Brianna scoffed at how he was acting like a child. "I'm breaking up with you." John said and Brianna felt her jaw tighten as she looked back at him, any emotion wiping off her face and John's face fell as he realized what he said. He opened his mouth to say something but Brianna had already hit the hang up button on the call so she was alone.