[ 027 ]

⤿ August 27th, 2020

Brianna and Will made up pretty fast with Will giving her the space she needed and him also instructing Tommy not to push her on what had happened on the Love or Host stream. He could tell how his best friend of many years was feeling by one glance and he knew that when Jschlatt's choice was read out, she was absolutely heartbroken. But he stayed silent for a day then reached out.

He explained to the girl that he still loved her and would probably always love her. Brianna was the first girl he said he ever said he loved out loud and had his first kiss with so she would always be in his mind. Will also said that he was sorry for doing that on stream and Bri accepted and they were back to how they were before the show. Both best friends, with it ending at that.

"How is it still trending?" Brianna asked with a loud groan as she once again checked Twitter to see that the events that came from the LoH were still trending. There was already so much art and threads talking about the outcome that it was quite honestly overwhelming and Will had told the girl to get off socials but she had refused, saying she needed to know what was happening. "It's been two days!" She informed the boys she was on the call with as if they didn't know even though they were trying to distract the nineteen year old from her problems at the moment. "I thought Twitter moved fast." She sighed before clicking the tab and starting to scroll through the most recent things said.

"I don't know." Will sighed, also not understanding why there was so much drama going on about this LoH. He had talked to other streamers and even Austin and he even said there was never this sort of reaction before and while it was a nice reaction he was worried about the girl. Will felt that it was something to do with how everyone reacted to the end results but kept his mouth shut, not wanting to upset Bri even more.

"Maybe it will change by something big happening," Tubbo pointed out to the girl who hummed a little. Tommy laughed lightly at the video he was obviously watching because he had said that the call was too boring for him and he needed to make sure the newest video he wanted to post was good enough for his fast growing channel.

"I could expose Will." Brianna said, thinking back to a video she had found in her photos earlier in the day when she was bored. She had been meaning to delete stuff for a while but when she found the video she had practically died of laughter.

"Hah, I fear nothing." Will told the three other people who were sitting in the call with him as they went about their own business. Brianna raised an eyebrow at this statement because she could name at least five things that the tall man was scared of but kept silent. "Bri, you have nothing on me." He laughed.

"I have a video of you drunkenly singing." The girl stated and Will stopped laughing rather quickly at the realization that she was not at all bluffing about her having that video.

"Post it!" Tommy spoke up loudly, breaking into the conversation and clearly wanting to expose Will as well. At the same time he probably just wanted to see the video for himself because if Brianna had kept it after cleaning her phone, then it was amazing for sure.

"I fear one thing," Brianna laughs as Will changed his statement on what he feared. She grinned as she played the video to herself making it so none of the boys could hear it but she could. It was enough to make her laugh and she couldn't stop watching it even though it was cringe. "And Bri had that one thing on me."

"Bri post it!" Tommy said again, louder this time and there is the sound of the television on Tubbo's side getting cut off. He had been watching Grey's Anatomy while everyone else had been busy and Brianna had low key liked the background sounds from the show.

"Bri send it to our group chat," Tubbo said with a grin crossing his face even though no one else could see it. He honestly wanted to see the video if it was making Brianna laugh so much. "Without Wilbur!" He added, wanting to see the video with just Tommy and her so Will doesn't know what exactly Bri has.

"Hehe." Brianna giggled and opened the chat, finding the video and hovering over the send button on Snapchat.

"Bri don't you dare." But it was too late and now both of the teenage boys had the video of Wilbur Soot drunkenly singing All Star by Smash Mouth with a stupid grin on his face.