[ 048 ]

⤿ October 27th, 2020

Will had decided that it would be a good idea for the two of them to do a stream to announce Brianna coming to England. They hadn't told anyone which date she would be landing and hadn't told anyone that she had even been traveling. The only people who knew she was going to the UK was Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Phil and Will. But no one except Will knew that she had landed and was now in the country.

Brianna's eyes flickered open though as she heard her best friend laugh a little. The girl grinned lazily and rolled over, knowing that she probably looked a mess but didn't care. Will had given her a beanbag chair and she had decided that she would take a nap, trying to fix her sleep schedule even if it was only for the short amount of time.

"Good morning to you as well," Will said as he looked at the girl who was lazily stretched out of the beanbag chair. She grinned tiredly even as he went back to looking at his pc screen, his eyes clearly focused on what was going on.

"Whatcha up to?" Brianna asked the man with a grin as she sat up and stretched lightly. She had dressed in warmer clothes due to the fact that the weather wasn't that good outside and that it was rather chilly in Will's office building.

"Oh, right." Will said as he motioned for the girl to come over but she only tilted her head to see that he was running some Minecraft. "I'm just doing some practice for MCC tonight." He told her with a smile and she nodded. They had planned on doing a stream on her channel before she passed out but she probably could just join his stream for MCC and bully him throughout the games.

"Too bad I don't have my pc and can't play Minecraft with you," Brianna fake pouted even though she knew her best friend would be able to easily see through it. He looked over his shoulder and a smile staying on his face the whole time, still in shock that she was with him in the UK.

"Don't do that face." Will smiled as he sat back in his chair, there was another one next to him but the girl had still remained in her beanbag chair. And she continued to pour at him still because he had told her to stop.

"Why?" She asked, the fake pout still on her face that made Will shake his head lightly in pure amusement. "I'm sad now." Bri told him with a dramatic sigh that made Will laugh.

"You know what you're doing," Will laughed because he knows Brianna too well to know that she is up to something. The girl grins a little, her pout slipping off her face and being replaced with an expression of playful joy. Will pulled out his phone and looked away from it when Brianna smiled.

"What?" Brianna said with a clear grin on her face and an amused look in her eyes as she met Will's. "Me?" She scoffed and this only caused the man to look at her with suspicion. "Trying to get invited to your stream?" She said exactly what she was expecting Will to do and he rolled his eyes lightly as she looked at him. "Never."

"You're so cute." Will laughed as he looked back to his pc, a grin on his face and Brianna could feel her cheeks go red from what her best friend had said. "Oh," He turned back when he had noticed the girl had gone silent and an even brighter and more cocky grin appeared on his face as he saw that she was pink. "I'm sorry, do my compliments make you blush now?" He laughed and Brianna rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up." She told the man as she got to her feet and went to sit next to him.