[ 073 ]

⤿ January 9th, 2021

For the first time in a while everyone was logged onto the Dream SMP at the same time, each streaming or interact with other people in the server. It'd been a while since it had been this active but Brianna wasn't complaining and she was happy to force John into playing on the SMP with her again. The two were messing around on the server and causing chaos in their own little vc when Bri suggested that they messed with Tommy and Will who were both streaming like she was. John obviously agreed because he's a simp and the two set off to blow up the whatever that Tommy and Will were doing. Brianna placed down a tnt and then the two watched as the other two boys turned towards them and joined the call a few seconds later.

"Bri!" Tommy shouted as he entered the call and Brianna laughed lightly as she moved to turn him down from the volume he was at as she knew he wouldn't stop yelling any time soon. "Why would you blow up my graveyard?" He kept going, his voice getting louder as he moved back to where the tnt had blown up and he moved to replace the blocks that were now missing due to the explosion.

"Graveyard?" John repeated, clearly unsure as to what Tommy was talking about. A lot of deaths had happened in the server so it was a little weird for Tommy and Wilbur to being building a graveyard on stream for funzies. Brianna knew that it was weird but the two of them were also weird so she looked to John's character to hit it.

"Don't ask questions." She told him and he hit her back, the two Minecraft character simply looking at each other for a second as Tommy and Will continued to ramble, all while fixing what damage Brianna and John had done.

"Understood." John said cautiously and Brianna laughed a little as she pulled up Tommy's stream to see if the stream title would help her understand what was going on but it was absolutely no help. "But who is it for?" He asked cautiously and Brianna shook her head because he had asked a question to the two.

"Haven't decided yet." Will shrugged and Brianna looked to her sidebar to see that he was also streaming on the Minecraft server, a rare sight to see nowadays due to the fact that his lore character was legally dead. Brianna often made fun of him for this off stream as she found it funny that he had died before the rest of them. It gave their characters some good lore though which was fun.

"What now?" Brianna asked because she had expected some kind of lore thing. She had not expecting the two people she looked at as brothers to be creating a graveyard with no specific reason or goal. She pulled out a shield because unlike John, she often played on the server and had actual gear due to the wars and other battles that often happened.

"Maybe you." Tommy said randomly, Brianna's head turning to Tommy's stream which was on her second monitor and she saw his face light up due to the fact that his stream had stream delay intact. Brianna laughed lightly at the expression on his face as he hit her in game character with a stick. "You traumatized me!" He shouted and Brianna grinned some at how he was being dumb.

"You know," Brianna laughed a little as she rested her head back in her chair, her eyes on his stream and the chat which was speeding past as they interacted. "I probably have." She said, putting a finger up to her lips to silence her own laughter but both Will and John laughed for her. Everyone knew it was true that Brianna had most likely caused trauma to all four of her fellow sleepy group.

"You're not going to ask how?" Tommy yelled at how she was basically confessing to bullying and traumatizing him. She grinned even more as she watched his stream, hitting him with a sword so he would back off from hitting her.

"No." She shrugged and Tommy made a strange noise which she assumed was a fake scoff.

"Well," Tommy said nonetheless despite her saying that she didn't want to know how she had apparently traumatized the kid she looked at as a little brother. "You kissed Schlatt!" He shouted very loudly and Brianna laughed a little as she saw Tommy's chat suddenly speed up at the mention of the two kissing.

"Well," Brianna shrugged and picked up her water bottle, taking a drink from it before setting it back down. Her eyes stayed on the stream as she looked at the chat. "Yeah?" She said with a grin on her face, deciding to feed the people with some Bchlatt content as they called it.

"That's traumatizing." Tommy shrieked which made Brianna, Will and John all laugh.

"It's ok Tommy," Brianna cooed making her voice soft as she crouched in the game as she looked up at his character. He continued to hold out a sword and he glared at her through the screen but he didn't know that she was watching him and his chat. "You'll understand when you get a girlfriend." She told him with a hum and then tilted her head a little. "Or boyfriend? Partner?" She tried with a grin that continued to grow with every passing second.

"Oh shut up Bri." Tommy groaned and pulled out a shovel and dug at the ground below her, making her character go down and she looked up at him. "I'm making you a grave now." He said as she built back up, laughing to herself as he went to dig a better hole in the ground by the grave which had been previously built.