[ 033 ]

⤿ September 17th, 2020

Brianna, Will, Tubbo and Tommy sat in a call together with the four of them quickly writing out the script together because the next week was going to be huge. The lore had recently gotten really huge and speeches for presidency were coming up. Brianna was personally very excited for the next few streams, knowing that the election was going to be huge and that the people got to be involved with who won the huge election that was going to happen. It was exploding on Twitter and every stream was always a hit for everyone.

"Bri," Will spoke up randomly as Brianna was reading through the plans for the next week or so. The election was coming and while she was excited she didn't know what side she was going to take quite yet. She had gotten to meet some new members and rather liked Quackity, George and many other people. "Bri, you visit Brighton." He said and Brianna looked over to her second monitor with a confused look across her face.

"Maybe I will." Brianna said and pulled up a second monitor with a small grin breaking across her face as she started to look up flights that could get her across the sea to her friends who were so far away. "Yeah, bet, I will." She decided as she looked at her bank account seeing that if she booked a ticket now then she would most likely have enough to make rent, pay her other bills and be able to survive and all.

"Wait? Really?" Tommy said, suddenly realizing what the conversation had turned to. The youngest in the call sounded exhausted, maybe because it was late in the night for the people in England or maybe it was because he had done a two hour stream only a few hours before which Bri knew could be very tiring at times due to having to act a certain way. A small laugh came from Brianna as she moved to grab her credit card from her wallet that sat on her desk.

"You actually said bet!" Tubbo shouted in surprise as he also came to realize what Bri had told the three of them and Brianna hummed lightly as she typed in her information. "You are coming?" He asked in a much more hushed voice, probably getting a text from his parents for him to be more quiet due to the time it was.

"Brianna Cilla," Will used Bri's full name as he spoke to her, unsure if she was actually being serious with them or just joking around due to her having made these jokes in the past about coming to visit. "Don't be kidding Bri." He said with a hopeful tone and Bri smiled a little as she looked through the dates which she could come and found one that she was sure worked.

"I said bet." Brianna informed the three boys and a notification was sent to her phone that told her that her flight had been finalized for the dates she had chosen, "I just bought my ticket." She told them and there was a second of silence from them, the three waiting for her to tell them that she was joking and wouldn't actually be coming but she only laughed a little.

"Really?" Will asked again and Brianna laughed more at how in shock they were. The loud group had gone silent at the idea of their friend actually coming to the UK to visit.

"Yup." Brianna told them and took a picture of the ticket which she had purchased online and sent it to the three of them. "I'll come around Halloween, it'll be fun." The girl grinned and then it hit the three boys that this was real and that their dark haired friend was finally going to actually visiting them and she wasn't joking about it for once.

"Holy shit." Will said in complete shock that he would be seeing the girl he cared so much about for the first time in years. They called every day and he obviously saw her through streams or face time as well but seeing her in real life was different.

"You're coming to the UK!" Tubbo said in a cheerful tone, rereading the ticket as if he was looking for something out of place. But it was real, a real ticket for the girl.

"Fuck yeah!" Tommy yelled loudly, no longer caring to keep it down because he thought he wouldn't get in trouble. One of his best friends was finally coming to visit and he had been wanting to meet Bri for the longest time. "I'm going to stab shit!" He announced and Brianna could practically see the grin that was on the boys face as he talked to her. "We are going to vlog so much Bri." He informed Brianna who laughed but quickly agreed, knowing that it would be a lot of fun.