[ 017 ]

⤿ August 13th, 2020

Brianna screeched loudly as she ran away from the character on her screen, her chat clearly making fun of her for making an enemy on the server. Especially since the enemy she had made was the owner of the god damn server. While she only had iron armor with the exception of a netherite chest plate, Dream had all netherite armor plus he was already in creative mode to mess with her. He had been following her around for a while and either helping her or trying to scare her to death by placing creepers before quickly killing them.

Now he was chasing her with poisonous spider spawn eggs and he knew that she would die rather quickly if he spawned them. Dream had already terrorized her by spawning zombies and the baby zombies chasing after her. She had yelled a lot about that and many curse words had been said, mostly directed towards Dream and his Leo personality.

"Dream," Brianna yelled out the name of the man who was chasing her. Well at this point he wasn't even chasing but kind of just flying around after her, waiting for her to lose her food bars in order to stop running. "My friend," She said, carefully watching her bars. She had stolen a golden apple but wasn't sure how long that was going to hold him off. "My homie," Brianna continued on with a glance over at her chat, an idea coming to her she spun to look at Dreams flying character. "We can be civil about this." She told him and he stopped where he had been flying.

"Alright Bri," Dream said after a second, his character coming back down to the ground and she watched as he re-entered survival mode that he had been in previously. "But if you try to kill me." He says dangerously and the girl looked from her chat to her main monitor with squinted eyes.

"I would never." Bri said, sounding totally not believable. Yet somehow Dream trusted her and he stared at Brianna'a character. Little did Brianna know that Dream himself had her dream up on one of his monitors as well did another streamer, both rather fond of the girl in the same way but both not saying anything.

As Dream had been staring at Brianna's stream he didn't realize that he was being killed until it was nearly too late due to stream lag. Brianna had a grin across her face until Dream pulled out his famous sword and went to hit her. Only problem was that Bri had the advantage and as soon as Dream pulled out his sword, Brianna landed the last hit and caused his death. She gathered his loot quickly then logged off as soon as the lime green character teleported back to where she was.

"Bri!" Dream shouted although there was a grin across his face as he collected his different belongings. Her chat was either telling her to join back again and try to kill him again and then the other half were laughing at the death.

"Uh, no," Brianna laughed at his reaction and wondered what she had managed to pick up before she was forced to log off. "Anyways, I'm getting a call bye Dre," She quickly hung up and looked to her chat with an expression of 'oh no' because she knew how Dream could easily ruin her home on the server. "Sorry, I think," She glanced over to see the chat telling her log into the server again already but she didn't want too. "Guys, he's going to kill me if I log in again!" Brianna told her chat as she waved her hands around, clearly having a lot of energy. Then she got a pin, followed by another and then another and then another before she joined a vc. "Tommy!" She yelled loudly, matching the kids energy who she needed the help of right now. "My little brother of sorts, I need you to find where I logged out." She said cheerfully in hopes that he would help her out but she secretly knew that Tommy would always really help her.

"Why?" Tommy asked but Brianna knew that he was on his way to about the location that he had seen Brianna at. He had also had her stream running in the background while he had been messing around offline on the server by himself. "What happened?"

"I may have killed Dream," Brianna told Tommy with an attempt of an innocent tone which she failed miserably.

"Oh," Tommy laughed a little and then realized that she was being serious causing him to only laughed harder. "Oh!" He laughed some more and Brianna shook her head at his reaction to her killing his server 'enemy'. "I wouldn't worry too much about it. Big deal, you killed a man." A bright grin broke across Brianna's face even though she was trying to act like she was worried but Tommy always had a way to make Brianna smile more. "You do it to us all of the time."

"But it's you guys! Not a server mod," Brianna said as if that explained it all. Bri loved to kill her friends in Minecraft, especially Tommy, Wilbur and Techno. She loved to make fun of them and knew that sometimes they would let her kill them but it didn't count. "Chat, this is not funny." She told them with a glare and then looked back to her main monitor and after a few minutes she deafened on the Discord call. "Anyways, let's leave this here for tonight! Come back tomorrow to see us log back in and hopefully not get murdered." She grinned happily and then her stream went offline.