[ 035 ]

⤿ September 22nd, 2020

( Takes Place Within The DSMP Lore )

Bri looked up at the platform that was high in the sky, her eyes locked on the figures that were pacing around it while Bri sat quietly in the crowd. She wasn't antisocial or anything but Brianna was worried about the outcome of the election. Her heart was racing as she looked up at the figures who she knew were also probably filled with anxiety for the votes and the final results.

Her brother, Tommy, was standing on the stage next to the man who she and Tommy both admired. He was their president and the man who they both looked up to due to all that the tall lanky brunette did for the country. But tonight it could all be worth nothing if they lost the election.

Brianna had on multiple occasions stated that she worried about how the election would go, mainly confiding to Will because that was who she felt the most comfortable with. Yet the man always told Bri that everything would be fine and the people would vote for the proper person who they think would be the best for the country. Brianna hoped that everyone would vote for the right people and not the man who she could feel staring at her with his goons at his sides.

Holding her breath, Brianna watched as the rest of her friend came into the seats slowly but surely and then the figures on the stage stepped forwards. Niki, dressed in her Coconut 2020 uniform, grabbed Brianna's hand as she ran past and she gave it a small squeeze as well as shooting Bri a smile.

Bri felt bad because she had voted for her brother and hero but she knew that Niki would understand. She sat there for a while, listening to the people talk on the stage before it was finally time and Will stepped up to the mic. The world seemed to pause as Brianna listened to the results being read off.

Coconut, Niki and Fundy's party, had gotten a total of nine percent of the popular vote but it had to be said that some cheating was semi suspected but there was nothing Will could do to prove it and they weren't that high numbers so he let it slip. Bri let out a sigh of relief when it was revealed that Schlatt had only gotten a total of sixteen percent of the popular vote, meaning that he wouldn't be winning and that left only Swag and Pog.

A smile broke across Briannas face when she heard that Swag had only gotten thirty percent of the popular vote, meaning that Pog had won the popular vote with a total of forty five percent meaning that Will and Tommy had won. The crowd started to celebrate their victory with Tommy jumping around on the stage and smiling at Brianna out in the crowd before Will put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

Will shushed the crowd and the smile slipped off of Brianna's face as realization hit her on what had happened. While Will and Tommy had won the popular election, a coalition had been formed between  Swag and Schlatt, a coalition that brought Schlatt's party to exactly forty six percent of the popular vote, one more percent then the percentage Pog had.

Brianna's heart dropped as she watched the crowd break into chaos due to the fact that no one had actually expected Schlatt to win the election. As Schlatt was announced as president, Tommy and Will were kicked off of the stage and came to sit with Brianna. It was clear that both were very unhappy about the results with Tommy showing it more then Will as both Tommy and Bri looked to Will because he always knew what to do.

"Well," Schlatt's voice broke through the chaos and Brianna's eyes went to the stage only to find that the new president was already looking down on her. "That was pretty easy." He said cockily as he looked away from the girl, his eyes going to the rest of the crowd with a grin on his face. "And you know what I said the day that I got unbanned from the Dream SMP and the day I said I was running?" Jschlatt asked the crowd and Brianna looked back at Will for some sort of help but he only shook his head, his eyes on the new president but his mind clearly somewhere else. "An election that I won, by the way." He added, his eyes returning to Brianna's who now glared up at him but this only seemed to encourage the man. "I said, 'Things are going to change.' I looked every citizen of L'Manberg in the eyes and I said, 'You listen to me: This place will be a lot different tomorrow.' Let's start making it happen."

"Wilbur," Brianna muttered to the man sitting besides her but he didn't look away as he kept looking towards Schlatt. "Wilbur, he wouldn't do anything drastic, right?" She asked keeping her eyes on the man next to her rather then the one at the top of the stage who was clearly looking at her every few seconds with a grin.

"My first decree as the president of L'Manberg," Schlatt started to speak and Will's silence made Brianna panic even more due to the tone that Schlatt was using. She had no idea what he could do, Schlatt was a wild card and his next move could never be guessed. And that scared Brianna. "The emperor of this great country," The man corrected himself which made Brianna's fear grow even more as she looked up at him. "Is to revoke the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and TommyInnit!" Schlatt shouted, his voice getting louder and louder as he continued and Brianna's eyes widened as she looked back to Will and Tommy not sure what to do.

"Tommy," Will said, looking to the younger boy which made Brianna pull on his sleeve but he ignored the girl. "Tommy run." He ordered before he turned to Brianna and looked down at the second but older of the two siblings. "We will come back for you. I promise." Will said, stepping back his eyes locked on the girl and she stepped towards him not wanting to leave yet. "Just wait here."

"Get them out of here!" Schlatt started to shout and Will took off, leaving Brianna standing on her own as arrows shot past her towards the now ex president and vice president. "Get them out of here!" He continued to yell and Brianna turned towards the stage, a glare on her face as she looked up to Schlatt. The man realized the girl was staring at him and turned his head to look down at her. "You're no longer welcome!" He added and the two kept eye contact and Brianna's hand inched towards her sword before Niki pulled at Brianna's hand, leading her to the bakery before Brianna could do anything that she would regret later.