[ 026 ]

⤿ August 25th, 2020

"Well, that was something." Austin said with a genuinely shocked tone as he moved everyone back into a single call. He had never seen his chat move so fast, even with slow mode on and his mods working as fast as they could. "Well Bri," He gave her no time to rest from what had happened between the girl and two boys. She blinked and tried to get back to her normal state of mind but her heart was racing too fast for that. "Are you ready to chose?"

"Well," Brianna said her eyes moving between the two boys who were both looking at her as if she was the only girl in the world. It was scary but she swallowed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." She nodded before typing out her final decision to Austin and taking a deep breath before pressing send. There was a second of silence before Austin decided to speak up.

"Well," Austin said with a clear grin across his face even if he wasn't able to be seen. "Ladies and gentlemen of the chat," The man who was in charge of the show addressed the chat with a happy tone that only made Brianna sink back into her chair. "Brianna has chosen which person she would like to love or host," He spoke in broken sentences which only made everything seem more tense and her heart raced more every second. "And that person being," He paused again and Brianna bit her lip in silence, anxiety rising in her chest. "Schlatt!" The man announced and the chat which was on the second monitor of Brianna's desk started to speed up even more if possible with some people celebrating while others booed this decision, thinking that Will should've won. "Now chat, don't celebrate yet because we have to see what Schlatt chose when he signed up for the show," Austin spoke up again and Brianna's stomach dropped again as she refused to look at the side screen. "He chose," Austin paused again and Brianna looked up, her leg bouncing a little even though chat couldn't see. "Host!"

"What?" Brianna muttered, the single word that the whole chat had turned into. It seemed both of the sides were now in shock over what the man had chose, despite the speech which he had made for the girl. Brianna felt her heart fall in her chest but didn't let it show.

"He chose host!" Austin repeated just so chat knew and Brianna could feel her face turning red with embarrassment for choosing him rather then her best friend and now felt stupid. She shifted in her chair and tried to hide the hurt she was feeling.

"I'm sorry Bri," John spoke up, breaking through the mind fog that was happening in Brianna's mind and she looked up then away from him. "I chose before,"

"Damn," Bri cut him off with a laugh, trying to change the subject and Schlatt seemed to kind of understand as he went silent. Brianna tilted her head slightly and took a silent deep breath before asking her next question. "Well, I mean that's alright, should you start streaming?" She asked, knowing she shouldn't get butt hurt over a love or host game show. It was just a game and jokes but for some reason she really didn't want it to be a joke or just a game. She didn't want to admit it but she wanted it to be real.

"I don't," He said and Bri nodded, after looking up his twitch and seeing he hadn't streamed in a long time.

"I'll offline host then," Brianna told him and went to hit the host button but Austin stopped her. She just wanted to get offline right now.

"But before we end we have to see what Wilbur chose!" Austin said, seeing that the two were going to be starting the host soon which he didn't want to happen before he had gotten to all of the results. "Wilbur Soot chose," He stopped and Brianna shifted her eyes to Will who gave her a weak smile. "Drumroll please," Austin said and Bri checked her phone under desk seeing that Will had send her a text but it was only a smiley face. She smiled a little at it before sending a smiley back. "Wilbur chose," She felt more secure with Will's answer, she knew him the best and knew with their past that he would chose, "Love." Bri's eyes flew to Will who gave her another weak smile before sending her a smiley face, followed by asking her if she was ok and honestly she didn't know how to respond. "What a show, thank you everyone for coming out and we will see you around!"