[ 013 ]

⤿ July 30th, 2020

The war between the two countries had begun and Blix, Brianna, was starting her stream. She knew that this was only the beginning and that the next day the actual part that mattered to the overall story would occur yet she still liked to stream normal things on the server. Normal being chopping wood, yelling at Will, getting stone, bullying Tommy, building her house, and flirting with Dream.

They had become a joke over the server and it had gotten to the point where she was getting spammed with 'Bleam' ship art and also people saying that George would make a better match for Dream then her. She had no care for Dream at the moment though and just thought of them as quite good friends who could flirt and she knew Dream felt the same.

"Do you need anything else?" Tommy asked the girl, his blond character with iron armor jumping around the base which Brianna had been building live on stream with him. The house was pretty good looking saying that the two had been joking around the whole time.

"Actually, some quartz and iron would be pretty good Toms," Brianna said with a grin across her face at the nickname, her chat loving the two of them interacting with each other. She rolled her eyes slightly as Tommy began to complain about her just wanting everything and she couldn't help but shake her head lightly at his behavior.

"Ok, well," Tommy said as he opened the chest of things that the two had spent an hour and a half collecting and most of which was missing now as it had been used. "I can get sand and quartz from Tubbo." He said, knowing that he could just rob his best friend without him getting too angry. After all who just leaves full chests out in the open after their house burns down? "Maybe as Dream for iron, he might give you better stuff." Tommy says with a small wheeze that makes Brianna's eyebrows raise.

"Why would you say that he's not even," The girl stopped herself as she saw the in game chat say that Dream had joined the game. She shook her head and saw her chat immediately explode when they saw what had happened. It only took another second before the man himself joined the voice chat that the two of them were in. "Hi Dreamy Weamy." Brianna grinned as she used a baby voice to greet the man and a laugh came from his side of the call.

"Hi Blixy Boo." Dream greeted the girl back in the same mocking tone which made Brianna laugh as well, seeing that a lot of people had just clipped the interaction between the two streamers. "I bring iron." He says, teleporting to where she was standing and starting to throw stack after stack at her.

"Is that creative mode iron?" Brianna asked suspiciously after her inventory started to get fuller and fuller of iron which she needed. But she didn't need this much. Yet iron was still good to have around. Dream stopped throwing it at her and his Minecraft characters head turned towards her.

"I cannot legally answer that question." Dream said carefully which made Brianna laugh lightly and start throwing some iron into her ender chest before Tommy could swoop in and steal it all.

"Get a room you two." The British child himself spoke up for the first time since 'the enemy' had joined their call and Brianna glared at her monitor. Dream also stopped and both characters turned to stare at Tommy's who shifted in response.

"Tommy stop that." Brianna said in a hushed voice but a grin stayed across her face as she slowly walked towards his character who remained crouched. "You're feeding the fans." She told him and Dream wheezed a little in the background at the way Tommy had gone quiet although that inspired the boy to speak again.

"It's not my fault that you two are like always with each other now," Tommy said dramatically and Brianna rolled her eyes at how he was being. She took out a sword which she had managed to get her hands on and her character held it, ready to kill him. "And like all close and shit." Brianna started to hit him with the sword which caused him to yell a little but she continued to chase him. "Ow, ow, ok!"

"Tommy we are just friends." Brianna laughed at the boys surrender and Dream landed on the ground as she put her sword away. "Nothing romantic." She added for everyone listening or watching the streams, it wasn't that she minded the shipping but she did kind the hate she would get whenever she interacted with Dream because some people loved DNF a little too much. "Right Dream?"

"Right." The Floridian said after a second and Brianna smiled before going back to what they had been doing before.