[ 086 ]

⤿ February 26th, 2021

Brianna sat in front of Will's pc with a big grin on her face as she messed with his stream settings, laughing at the noises he was making in the background as he witnessed the murder of his personal settings. She logged out of his Twitch and instead signed into hers, the two sitting down next to each other and Brianna pressed the Go Live button with a grin on her face. Will watched and laughed as they both watched the chat roll on.

"Chat," Brianna spoke into Will's mic, moving it down so it was closer to her because she was not as tall as her best friend. "Chat you'll never guess where I am." She turned the camera on to reveal that she and Will were in the same room, both grinning at the camera where chat could see them. Almost immediately the chat exploded with people freaking out over the two being in the same room. "Haha chat, as much as I love being around New York chemicals and my amazing apartment, I'd rather be with Wilby." Brianna laughed as she threw her arms around her shoulder with a bright grin on her face and Will rolled his eyes at the girl despite the smile that was on his face. The chat was going insane.

"Go back to the United States." Will told Brianna who pulled away from him with a pout on her face. She looked at the face cam which she had moved around before stream and then to Will who was grinning.

"You can't make me." Brianna laughed a little as she moved to take the beanie off of his head. He moved quickly away from her but not fast enough for her to not be able to catch it. "Also chat," She turned her head back to the quickly moving chat even with slow mode going. Her smile only grew as her eyes moved to Will's desk. "I want to point out how much of a mess Wilbur's desk is," She laughed as she exposed Will and she reached for the camera. "Like," Bri reached for the camera to show the people watching but Wilbur moved to be able to hold the camera as he started to swipe things off his desk to make it look somewhat better. "Oh wow, now you clean it." She playfully rolls her eyes at how much of a mess her best friend was.

"I'm cleaning it." Will told both her and the chat as he got up from his chair and walked around to the other side of the desk. Brianna shook her head as the chat spammed about the two. "Don't worry about me." He waved to the camera so she could continue onto with the surprise meetup stream.

"This bitch." Brianna rolled her eyes as she went back to scrolling the chat to find something that she could talk to the chat about.

"Can't hear you," Will told her as he quickly moved a water bottle that he had on his desk into the recycling can. She picked up a pen and threw it at him which only hit his chest before he managed to catch it. "Sorry, I'm cleaning." He told her as he opened a drawer in his desk and threw the pen into it where it was reconnected with the other pens and pencils.

"God, alright." Brianna put her hands in the air as if she was acting innocent as she looked at him but Will only shook his head, continuing to shove things into their proper spots. She scanned the chat and attempted to find some to answer. "Am I moving to the UK?" Brianna repeated the question that had been asked by a random chatter who was already lost to the ocean of viewers. "I would definitely not, I am a loyal citizens of the United States of America and would never leave it ever within my life." The girl grinned her voice dripping with sarcasm as she talk to the chat and Will rolled his eyes as he sat down next to Brianna. "I am a loyal citizen." Brianna said as she turned her head to Will and he looked from her then to the chat then once more back to her.

"Actual bullshit." Will scoffs and Bri gives him a look which he grins at before moving to look at the chat again. They were currently in emote mode and spamming British flags and different emotes. "She's moving in with me." He informs the chat and types a message to his mods that it's ok to turn emote mod off as long as chat will behave. He knew Bri wanted to see what was going on in her viewers minds.

"I am not." Brianna crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at her fluffy haired best friend. He looked back at her as she wore his beanie, a grin on his face. "I am a loyal citizen under my American government obviously."

"Yeah totally." Will laughed again, rolling his eyes as Brianna moved so her legs were across his lap and he placed a hand on her thigh with a grin on her face. "Keep telling yourself that love." He said as he turned his head towards Brianna who rolled her eyes in response.

"Literally fuck off." She told him with a small shove although he didn't move at all yet Brianna meet his eyes with a grin on his face as if she had won some challenge. Then she turned her attention back to the stream, remembering what they had been talking about before. "But yes chat, I'm moving here!"